Ch 4: Symbol of Hope

(Just a reminder, any picture that you'll see in this is not mine, credits to the owner)
Also, I'm so very happy, thank you all for reading this piece of unoriginal work of art. Considering I am not the only one who is writing a Dekuverse.
_________________________________

3rd POV:

"The last one is creepy. You don't do that kind of stuff right Deku???"- Ochaco.

"No... "

"Yami??"

"Absolutely not.."

"Okay"

"I don't have a reason to have that much information anyway" Yami and Izu said at the same time. The two look at each other while other watchers just watch at their predicament.

"You two are so alike, its so funny"- Toru said..

Yami and Izu just look at each other and shrug.

"SHUT UP ALREADY, THE NEXT ONE IS FUCKING STARTING!!!!!"

Just as he said that, the screen lights up once again.

The screen shows a beaten up Izuku Midoriya. Laying on a playground. Lifeless eyes staring into nothing. Arms spread, clothes dirty, hair messy and he have a few scratches here and there.

"What happened to my baby????"

"Little Izu-kun~. What happened to you???"- Toga.

"Young Midoriya??"

"Just, just keep watching, please"- Izu.

"Does that really happened, then??"- Ochaco.

"Yes"

The whole place is now silent.

Bakugo remain silent, since he knows that day, he still remembers it.

He stands up, watching the figure of 'Kacchan' walking away after their 'beating up' session.

"WHAT????"

"BAKUBRO, THAT IS NOT MANLY AT ALL"

"IT IS UNBECOMING OF A HERO TO TREAT SOMEONE LIKE THAT!!!" Tenya said while doing his robo arms so fast, almost hit Tsuyu.

You see, Izuku doesn't want a kid his age, face the wrath of one Katsuki Bakugo, so he let the Explosive kid beat him up instead.

"Young Midoriya is so heroic even as a child"

"Bakugo, we will talk after this"- the stray cat.

"Yeah, we will talk about your treatment to my kohai."- Mirio.

Its not his fault anyway.