Ch 1: The Choice

3rd POV:

One by one, the people that glitches and vanish appears on a place none of them can explain.

All they knew is that its dark with a spiralling 'videos'??? giving some lights to, wherever they are. And that they are somehow standing in a black and white thing resembling a chess board or something...

After watching a few of them, they found out that the 'videos', or whatever it is, is actually featuring a student, a friend, a son, a nephew, and a classmate most of them love. The 'videos' is featuring Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku.

Out of no where, a voice, they heard a voice, a very cringing, stuttering, yet a slightly soft voice.

"Welcome heroes, future heroes, and the heroes' family, I am very sorry for our intrusion for your peaceful day."

"Who are you and why did you bring us to, wherever we are right now??? "
Aizawa Shota said, trying to activate his quirk. Keyword: trying. He and all of them actually (with the exemption of Principal Nezu cause we all know that if we erase his quirk then he will be just an ordinary animal, and of course Hagakure Toru cause, why not??) cannot activate their quirk.

"And why can't I fucking activate my quirk!???" said one Bakugo Katsuki. With his sentence, all of them try activating their quirk.

"You see, a Multiverse crisis occur, a villain version of one Izuku Midoriya is roaming around the Dekuverse, killing each and every one of them to gain their power, how he found out is unknown and how he travel through multiverse is also unknown. And the reason to why we bring you here, the eye of the Dekuverse, is that we want all of you to help us analyze the gist of every Izuku Midoriya's story, to see and know and found out if they have the answer to how we will stop this crisis."

The mysterious voice said.

"What if we decline???" Principal Nezu asked.

"If you decline, then your own version of Izuku Midoriya will get killed by this roaming megalomaniac"

Midoriya Inko, Yagi Toshinori, Aizawa Shouta, Aizawa Eri, Todoroki Shoto, Uraraka Ochako,  and a few more shivered by the fact that their beloved son, student, crush, friend, and idol will get killed.

"That psycho can kill that useless Deku for all I care!!"

"You don't understand anything!!!!. Put this in your mind cause I will not say it again. Your Izuku Midoriya is the soul of your universe, the reason that all of you exist, and him dying means your death, the death of all of you. When that happen, a domino effect will surely occur. When all of you die, then your universe will die with you along with the rest of the Dekuverse considering that your universe is what we call, the Cannon. If the cannon universe dies, the rest will die creating an explosion that will destroy all of the other Multiverse of other people, destroying reality itself. That is why we must deal with this killer sooner rather than later."

"So I guess we really doesn't have a choice, huh???" Uraraka said.

"Pretty much"

"Then let's start already, I don't want my baby dying on me" Midoriya Inko said. A few sound of agreement is heard.

"Well then let's go, but first I must warn you, that someone will be joining us, and that they are not a 'hero'. Also, your quirk will return to you in the place we will go, but please, don't use it to them"

"Is it who I think it is??" Izuku said.

"Yes"

"O my god, this will be a disaster"

------------------------------------------------------------
(611 words, I'm happy and satisfied)