Ch 6:Freaks

[A/N. So I felt bad about what I write in the previous chappy and the fact that it takes me a long time to update. I'm so very grateful to those who voted and to those who even bother to read this shit. I just want to say that I'm not perfect so I welcome all form of criticism. And for today, I hope that you are in the comfort of your own home, please stay home and be careful. That is all and I thank you.

Ps. I also want to say that I love the stories written by Kirite_Ryujin, ChrysanthosAO3 and last but not the least SilvermistAnimeLover. If you have not read their stories yet, then I suggest it, you won't regret it.]

Let's get this started.
............................
3rd POV:

The room is quiet, no one dares to make a sound. The room is still cold and Izuku is still asleep.

After a little while, Recovery Girl finally made a move...

Smacking Allmight full force.

She berates him, saying things like 'That is not how your supposed to treat your fans, dummy' and from there she turns into a machine gun and fires her bullets at Allmight.

Then, Mitsuki pinch her son's ears and drag it to a corner, his husband on her heels and from there, a series of screams and head smacks is heard.

The noise coming from the Bakugos and Recovery Girl is enough to wake little Izu up.

Then he was surrounded, though he opted to just cling to her mother like his life is depending on in.

"Bakugo, Yagi, Midoriya. We. Will. Talk. Got it?" Aizawa said, the chimera on his side nodding along.

Izuku just nodded, Masaru answered for his son and Recovery Girl answered for Allmight.

After a while, the whole place is silent once again, Allmight is finally free from the old nurse grasp with a ringing ears and a red handprint on both cheeks, the left from Recovery Girl herself while the other, shockingly, came from Inko.

Katsuki is also finally free with a ringing ears, numb skin, a bumb on his head, and a few slaps that came from his mother and auntie.

"Guys, let's just forget about that. I'm fine, I'm okay and I feel absolutely fantastic. Please spare Kacchan and Allmight, they aren't the one to blame."

Silence envelop them and just a few nods and everything is normal once again. Normal as normal can be, atleast.

Though they didn't notice it, but the proto types is not in the theater anymore.

The screen lights up, showing profiles of a few kids, age varying between 11-12 years old.

Kaminari Denki
-stupid, waste of space, dumbass, good for nothing, none for brains, etc.
His parents doesn't accept him.

Jirou Kyouka
-weak quirked tomboy, hero wanna be, goth, emo, ear freak, etc.
Her parent doesn't want to raise her since she is full of flaw.

Hagakure Toru
-unseenable quirkless loser, pathetic joker, mischievous prankster, menace etc.
Her parents kicked her out since she can't do anything.

Iida Tenya
-unfit to be called an Iida, nerd, robo-boy, stiff know-it-all, perfectionist jerk, etc.
He ran away since his parents doesn't love him, it's always Tensei, Tensei, always him, perfect Tensei.