0.66

¤Extended summary ¤

¤Extended summary ¤

Nikolai grew up sheltered from all the cracks and bumps in life. His life was a smooth sailing, easy gliding, boat but the oars weren't his,  everyone else around him seemed to control the speed and the direction of this boat.

He didn't necessarily mind it, it felt good not having to take responsibility for anything,  it was an easy life,  from what he ate to who he talked to it wasn't his choice. But sometimes,  he felt suffocated, he felt hollow, doing every single thing he was being told to, he felt exhausted. His life really didn't feel like it was his.

Being born in the royal family of Deshngo, seventh in line to the throne, right out of the womb, he was molded to fit a crown. Even though he didn't see the point of what all the fuss was about because according to Nikolai,  he wasn't born to be a king. He was more of a Prince Charming. But he didn't really have a say in that matter, everything was always decided for him.

With a family name that could get him anywhere he wanted to be or anything he needed, yet most of the things in his life was not his,  it came with his name.

Sam grew up in small ville, New Jersey, Small Ville was the kind of place where people stopped for gas before reaching their destination, some nicer place. Nobody ever visited Small Ville for fun or to sightsee because there wasn't much to see.

There wasn't much to do around there in Small Ville, Washington township,  you could play with the chickens or milk the cows. Run around chasing off birds. That was it. 

Sam always loved movies, more precisely making them, filming them, acting out scenes,  reciting scripts, writing them,  he enjoyed it, that was what Sam did for fun in Small Ville.

On his 14th Birthday,  Sam got a second hand Nikon DSLR camera and that was what changed things for Sam. He began documenting his life and uploading it on YouTube.

7 years and 19 million subscribers later, Sam was the "it" boy, the heartthrob to teenagers all around the world, the poster boy of YouTube, an inspiration to thousands of small-town nobodies, he gave them a reason to believe that they could make it too and make it big.
He made it to Hollywood after all.

The term social media star and Sam Brown were synonymous, he adorned the walls of teenagers all around the world, he was put on a pedestal and worshipped upon. He was the golden boy who could do no wrong. He didn't ask for any of that but he can't complain, can he?

Both famous, both under the lens of constant scrutiny,  both adored by many but apart from that they were as far apart as the night and the day.  These are two people from completely different worlds, it didn't make sense for them to cross paths with each other. But life hardly makes sense. No one can predict the plot twists in life.

They were each others' plot twist.

*****

Deshngo is a country I made up, it's in Europe. If you want comparisons, it is the same size as Denmark or Switzerland.
No they don't have their own language,  they speak English.

It is a kingdom, so it's ruled by a monarch meaning there is a monarchy system. They have their own currency called the Deshnig Dram.

A person from Deshngo is called a Deshnig person.

Deshngo was voted as one of the happiest places on earth, with a 99 percent literacy rate, Deshngo is very progressive and warm. The crime rates are really low. They're famous for their picturesque location, their rich history, and their royal family.

The Deshngo royal family is one of the oldest monarchies in the world, it has existed for more than 1000 years. The Deshngo monarchy is one of the fairest and most loved monarchies in the world.

The Deshngo royal family resides in the Favonesber palace in Giavemy, the capital of Deshngo.

******

I hope this cleared things up a bit.
Please vote and comment.

Thank you (╯3╰)