1.

Epigraph:-

Epigraph:-

" I don't want the void. I don't want fantasies. I want something real -- not another fragment of truth to puzzle over...... there's something beyond all this. We see hints in books and music "

-Rich Shapero

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sleepless in LA

Sam never realized the need for him to wear designer clothes, or the need to be prim and proper, he was not a model

Sam never realized the need for him to wear designer clothes, or the need to be prim and proper, he was not a model. He definitely didn't see why people would want to see him vlogging his everyday life in Gucci, people watched him because he was funny, he was relatable, definitely not for the wealth he had, sure it was cool to own expensive things, it was fun to be able to afford the newest I-phone, everyone knows having money is fun. Sam of all people knew how it felt not to have money, and he was smart enough not to become a sell-out like many of his peers in the community, he was smart enough to keep himself grounded.

Sam never looked at himself as a celebrity, even though the giant billboard with his face splattered all over in the times square would say otherwise. Sam always considered himself lucky, he was just a boy with a camera doing everything he loved. So he was always conscious not to take all the things he had for granted. He would never allow himself to become a show-off. To him all these things felt foreign, he still wasn't used to having wealth. He wasn't used to being rich.

Sam never saw the logic or the reason why anyone would charge 200 dollars for a white T-shirt. He didn't understand fashion, sure, he liked wearing beautiful clothes, but he didn't see why it was necessary to pick his Musfluent outfits, a whole month before the actual festival. Sure it was the biggest music festival in the world, sure he would be the center of attention, sure many tabloids would write about the things he did, what he wore, who he was with but all those things were mundane. He didn't want to splurge 50 grand on his outfits, for a music festival where the shallowest of humans gathered to show off their bodies and outfits. The outfits, that they won't wear anywhere else but at the three-day event. It was a waste of money and time, both.