Prologue

He was smiling while driving and glanced at the bouquet of roses in the shotgun seat of his car. He just signed a huge deal earlier and he wanted to celebrate with his wife. It's been a while since he spent time with his wife and it's been a week since he came home. He was so busy kaya hindi na siya nagkaroon ng panahong umuwi and slept in his office instead.

Jessica, his wife, is his life. Although they did not have children but in their four years of marriage, her wife was enough for him. She didn't want kids and he respects that. 

He parked his car in the garage and got the bouquet beside him. Medyo nagtaka siya ng mapansin niya ang gulat sa mga maid. Why are they so surprised? 

"Sir...uuwi po pala kayo.." ani ng isang maid. Tinapik naman ito ng katabing maid at binati siya. 

"Well, yeah. Am I not allowed in my home now?" he joked. Namutla naman ang mga maid sa sinabi niya. Napailing na lamang siya at hindi na pinansin ang reaksyon ng mga katulong. 

He went straight to their room only to be stopped by Nana Martha. "Hijo, huwag ka na tumuloy." seryosong saad nito. 

"What's wrong, nana? I just want to greet my wife what's wrong with the people in this house today?" he laughed. 

But he was not stupid. 

He knows they are stopping him from entering their room. He can't explain the bad feeling he's getting and he doesn't want to entertain it. 

He just smiled and opened the door. 

...just to wish he didn't.

In the bed was his wife, sleeping and cozy with one of his business partners and acquaintance, Adrian Soladez. 

He lost all emotions in his face and threw the bouquet in his hand to the shameless people. The first one to wake up was Adrian, whose face paled and immediately got up. "Bro, look..."

"Leave."

"Sure! Sure! I'll leave immediately!" the man said and hurriedly wore his clothes. His face green from shame, specially when he saw German's serious face and the disgusted look of the maids in the front of the door murmuring to each other. 

"Hey babe, where are you going?" the woman asked when she woke up. 

German can't understand his emotions while looking at his wife. The woman realized the stare and her eyes widened, "Honey...I-I," she tried to cover her body but it was futile. 

"Was it fun?" 

"H-Honey..."

"Don't call me that, Jessica." he said, "It's disgusting." 

The woman in front of him was irked. "So? I cheated! I'm sorry. But you were never here! You're never at home and you're never with me! What do you want me to do?" 

what do you want me to do? 

Indeed, what does he want her to do? "Well, there's one thing." He said. 

"Get out of my life."