chapter 12

A/n: I apologize for not uploading any new chapters I have been busy lately with family, I hope everyone is staying safe once again I apologize for the late upload
______________________________________

In the morning sunrise in Izuru bedroom he is asleep but hes in his mindscape training with Gandora since the flow of time in the mindscape is much different than the real world. We find our two dragon duo on top of a rock platform in wildspire waste, izuru is in his dragon force form while Gandora is sitting on a rock watching.

Gandora: now hatchling I want you focuses on using your flames of destruction and Abyss magic to create a new attack. You have about three dragon slayer attacks but you must make more to have different attacks.

Izuru nods his head it's been a week in the mindscape as the two have been practicing on making attacks, ever since that attack Izuru been different even Gandora notices but he just stays quiet just to observe him.

Izuru: alright!

he close his eyes as he summons his sacred gear he raise both hands up together his left hand becoming engulfed by darkness while his right hand is engulfed by black flames.

He soon combines the attack as he opens his eyes.

Izuru: Abyss Dragon's Brilliant Flames!!!!

A large ball of dark energy is form as he throws it towards some rocks once it hit the ground a loud explosion happens.

Gandora: good now this time try using your destruction magic.

He nods his head as he holds his right hand out where his sacred gear is located, he starts forming a ball of destruction which a ball made of darkness, he focused his abyss magic into it making it become denser.

Izuru:  Abyss dragon's Death orb!

He blast the black orb towards a sleeping Barroth let's just say it didn't have a chance, once the orb collided with sleeping Barroth it was instantly killed as the orb left a hole where it hit. Gandora notices the backlash on Izuru as he is panting heavily it seems it took a lot of energy from Izuru.

Gandora: okay that will be use as a last ditch effort do you hear me hatchling?

Izuru nods his head but Gandora does notice something is really off about this it doesn't seems like normal Abyss magic that he uses, he wonders if Izuru abyss magic is different sure he made his into dragon slayer magic but this seems different he looks at where he is standing seeing that the plant life around Izuru had withered away.

Izuru: hey Gandora how far am I achieving this balance breaker?

Gandora: you're not far behind hatchling you just need someone or something to make you go beyond your breaking point of your emotions.

Izuru nods his head as the two were about to leave their little training spot they heard a roar.

????: ROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!

The duo turn their heads they see moment in the sand and soon enough a Diablo burst out the ground charging at the duo.

Both: God damn it!!!!

They jump out if the way and charge at it Gandora readying his attack.

Gandora: Abyss dragon's Horn rush!!!!

A pair of horns made of darkness appears above Gandora head as he runs towards Diablo's, Izuru jumps in the air inhaling

Izuru: Abyss Dragon's Roar!!!!