じ1

"Bye mom!" Y/n shouted running down the stairs. "Wait!" She ran after you. You stopped tilting your head to the side. "Your bento box", you thanked her. "good luck" you heard your mom say as you dashed of with your bag and your bento box.

You run towards your best friend's house. You stopped running right outside his front door. You knocked and the door was greeted by, Endeavor. His face unpleasant while looking at you. You simply smiled nervously, "w-where's s-shouto". His face scrunched as he saw your timid knees shaking from fear. "tsk", he spat. "How can you be a hero if you can't even face a real one" he walked away leaving the door open showing a disappointed todoroki.

He watched his dad walk away in disgust and then looked at your nervous figure. He went up to you with a poker face, "good morning y/n". You let out a long exhale letting all the pressure from earlier come out. You gave him a big smile, "good morning shouto". The two then started to walk.

"Why did you look so nervous when you saw my dad" you simply looked down embarrassed, considering you're very confident most of the time. "I-I didn't mean to, he just looked intimidating you know," you fidgeted with your fingers. "Our classmates last year were cowards, you can say that, that's why I have so much confidence" todoroki looked at you as you sighed.

The boy placed his hand on your shoulder catching you by surprise. "It's okay y/n, I know you'll surpass him along my side" your eyes shimmered to his words, along my side.

"Y-Yeah" a light pink tint coloured your face as todoroki's hand comes off your shoulder. "Are you nervous" you looked at him. He simply looked forward, "a little, yes". You nodded pursing your lips. You place your hand on his shoulder, "I'm sure you'll pass". He flinched a little from the touch but gives you a small smile anyways.

The two were already nearing the school. Both very anxious but somehow excited as they reached the doors of the school. Y/n gave todoroki a quick glance only to stop. The boy furrowed his eyebrows seeing the girl's sudden stop. "Your tie" she grabbed a hold of his tie only causing him to come closer.

"You can't come in with a crooked tie shouto" you pat your hands on his chest giving him a warm smile, earning a small blush from the boy. "Thank you" he adjusted his tie.

You both enter the auditorium seeing a huge amount of students. Your eyes widened along with your smile. Todoroki noticed only to be astonished by your cheerful personality. "So precious" he mumbled barely above a whisper.

"Huh?" Y/n thought she had heard something from her best friend. "N-nothing" his hands tightened as he held his bag straps. "Over here" y/n held onto todoroki's hand and drag him along with her. The two sat down next each other. "We trained so hard for this, didnt we shouto" the girl looked at the boy giving him an excited smile.

His eyes looked down, "it feels like i didn't train enough". Your eyes softened at the boy's response. "But we helped each other, does that mean i wasnt able to help you?" You looked down feeling disappointed of yourself. Todoroki's eyes widened, "n-no that's not what i-i meant, you are a great person to train with don't worry" todoroki's started to shake his hands in defense.

You started laughing watching a dumbfounded face from the boy. "I was kidding" you slap his back. "But I'm still a little scared" you clenched your first. "Why so?" He tilted his head. "I still don't know how to control my blue energy, I can shape it but sometimes it gets out of hand" you sighed opening your first to show a small ball of energy. He reached out his hand and closed your fist, causing the glowing blue ball to disappear. "We'll work on that okay" he smiled.

It's very rare to see the boy smile, so you gave him a big smile back. Both of their smiles faded away once the light started to open, "to all the examinees out there,".