じ4

Todoroki couldn't sleep that night. He placed a pillow on his face hoping there's something to come of it.

"So tell me young shouto"

Todoroki gritted his teeth digging his fingers into his pillow.

"Has she ever beaten you"

Todoroki screamed into his pillow. Guilt was slowly developing into his system. "Why couldn't I have said anything" he mumbled. He had so much pride he couldn't back up his best friend. "I can't do this" he got up from his bed. He changed into jeans and a hoodie. "I'm gonna help her" he slid in his shoes. Slowly sliding the door open to his house and walking out.

"I will make her strong" his footsteps bringing him farther away from his house but closer to yours. It was 4 am in the morning feeling a little cold breeze. He was right in front of your house not knowing how to get into your room. He then stepped on the ground letting his ice power build up only to stop when he reached your window. He opened your window quietly and went inside. He touched the ice with his left side melting it.

He approached your sleeping state finding a way to wake you up without making you scream. "How do I do this" he just looked at you, from an angle you might mistaken him for a creep. "Ugh why did I even do this!" He raked his hand through his hair. "Shouto?" His eyes widened seeing you awake and saying his name in a raspy voice.

"Don't freak out" he whispered to the girl. "What time is it" you sat up showing off your pink, matching, and bunny designed Pajamas, Todoroki couldn't say anything. "Shoto it's 4 am", You glared. "just get dressed", you had no idea why he was in such a rush but you decided to get dressed anyways.

"What do I wear" you rubbed your eyes. "Something that won't rip when you move a lot" he watched you lazily go to your dresser and pick up some clothes. "This better be important" you pointed at him. "Just hurry up" he sat down on your bed and lied down.

"Can you like get out" his eyes darted on you. "I can't get out or else your parents might see me," he said. "Then how the hell am I supposed to change" you placed your hands on your hips. "It's fine if I see it's like I'll judge you" he abruptly took out his phone and started to use it. "I-it's not that you'll judge me," he looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's just weird okay" you looked down clearly embarrassed.

"Fine, fine, I'll cover my eyes" he got your covers and placed it over his face. Even if he was covering his eyes you could still feel like your being watched, his presence is not making things normal. You quickly changed to your leggings, a shirt, and a jacket, after all he said to wear something easy to move in.

"Okay you can open now" you tied your (h/c) hair into a pony tail. He removed the covers and got up. "Let's go out the window" you nodded and opened the window.

"Hold on-"

"I have ninja abilities stupid, I can jump" you slapped his hand away. He always loved that your not always that type of girl to always need a man. You jumped from your window and you landed with a roll on the ground. Todoroki made somewhat a slide of ice to let him slide himself right down. "Are you sure you aren't gonna break your bones if you keep doing those things" you got up and dusted yourself. "No" you plainly answered.

"Let's go" he started to walk. "Why did you decide to wake me up at 4 am in the morning" you looked at him. "Because" he bluntly answered. You furrowed your eyebrows, "you know I need more than that". "We're gonna train" your eyes widened.

"You seriously woke me up to TRAIN?!" You stopped. "Shoto you've got to be kidding me!" You raked your hands through your hair. "I know this may sound crazy-"