じ2

You noticed the frizzy haired boy and the boy who asked a question from earlier talking. "Okay, start!" Present mic started to speak. Everyone looked at the tower where he was currently at clearly dumbfounded. "Life doesn't have count downs!" The doors started to open. "Run, run!, there's no going back!" You started running along with all the others. You looked back and saw the green haired boy staying still only for him to realise he was left behind.

You looked front again only to get surprised by a villain robot. You opened your hands creating a ball of energy, shaping it into something similar to ninja stars. "Eat this!" You shouted throwing them onto the machine making the energy to explode whilst being attached to the robot, allowing the robot to explode with it.

"That's just 2 points -" you heard a robot from behind and noticed the green haired boy once again. Your eyes widened, "he's not moving". You started running fast towards the robot while creating a ball of energy and aiming it at the robot. It explodes right in front of the boy's face.

You looked to your side to see a blonde guy with a weird belt, "that was supposed to be mine but oh well" he left running to another a direction. You looked at the frightened boy, "you okay?" You reached out your hand for him to grab. "Thank you" he got up dusting himself. "Why didn't you attack it" he scratched the back of his neck. "I-I just c-couldn't move I-I don't know why" you suddenly heard present mic speak again.

"Six minutes, two seconds left!" Your eyes widened. "See you after the exam green haired boy" there was no time for introductions and he knew that so he simply nodded as you dashed off. You started to see about 3 robots come, you do a similar attack from your first encounter with a robot to the 2 robots. The first one was too close so you immediately jumped high up making your back ark as you start to fall behind the robot hitting it with your blue energy ball.

You started to feel your head hurt but it was bearable at the moment. You saw a robot worth 3 points so you started sprinting towards it. You then felt something right beside you, you noticed it looked like a laser. It was so close to you it burned a little of your jacket. Everything was moving in slow motion. You needed every point you can get, and you weren't losing to that guy. You started to form a ball, you needed it to be fast enough to over lap the blonde guy's belt laser, but it should not be too light or else the compact of the ball won't destroy the robot.

You had a few troubles with this quirk as you trained. Something improved, like shaping the energy into shapes to imitate the weapon I need. Your hands started to shake, your eyes widened, "t-this is getting t-too big". Your voice clearly in struggle to control the ball. You had no choice but to release the energy.

The energy ball pierces through the robot right before blonde guy's laser. The ball still alive after passing right through the robot made you panick. "Holy shit it's gonna hit the building!" You run towards the place starting to get heros to move. Until a robot appeared out of know where, and then another...

And more...

43 points

You were exhausted you crouched on the ground feeling a sharp pain in your head. "Ahhhh" you hissed. "Are you okay" you looked up to see the green haired boy again. "I-im fine" you stood up a little wobbly. "Come i'll bring you some where less chaotic" he let my arm go around his neck and we started to walk.

"Stop helping me and earn points" he was helping me in a practical exam, if he doesnt have enough points its all useless. "Its okay, just sit down-" a robot appeared in the alley way we were in. The green haired boy looked at it in fear. "Hit it!" Your head hurting with every move you do. "Urghh" you growled taking the last of your energy to blast the robot in front of you.

"46 points" you groaned the pain ur head still hurting. "There wont be robots anymore so just leave me here and GET POINTS" shouting made your head hurt to the max, but you needed to get that boy to earn some points atleast. If you were him you would've cried knowing you didnt get any points.

He nodded leaving you there. You stayed there exhausted, "how's todoroki doing". You cursed at yourself knowing that you could've gotten more points if it wasn't for your stupid head ache. "I can still earn" you groaned using the wall as a support.

You knew that todoroki could've scolded you for continuing despite the headache, but he wasn't here right know so your either earn more points or feel like a total failure. "I like the first option" you shrugged your shoulders shaking everything in your body to prepare yourself. "Just a few more minutes, you got this" you slapped yourself.

You ran out the alley way seeing a bunch of robots destroyed by the other players. You looked strong worried they'll be no more robots. You saw one in the distance but it only costed 1 point. "Every point count doesn't it?" You mumbled to yourself. You ran towards it creating a ball only for it to grow small.

"W-what?" You looked at your hands. With your weak self you couldn't put in enough energy causing the ball to start small. You simply released it giving the robot a small scratch, but that was it. Then out of nowhere a big explosion hit the robot right in front of your face.

You saw a boy with spiky white hair hit the robot and fly away with his tiny explosions. "Dammit" you cursed at yourself. You then heard huge explosion coming towards you. It wasn't any explosion cause by a Quirk, it looks like something else.

You saw the dust finally clearing seeing a huge robot.

It's a gimmick that that'll cause a ruckus

I advise you to avoid these guys

Present Mic's words rang through your head. "It costs 0 points" you mumbled looking at the giant machine. The robot hit the ground with it's fist creating more destruction. Every one started to run away from it and you did the same, "two minutes left!". Your eyes widened looking back at the robot seeing the green haired once again but this time he was not looking at the robot.

There's a girl that's stuck!

Before you can even react you saw the boy blast up in the air. "Wow" you saw his speed going towards the robot. "Smaaaa..."

"...shhhh!!" His fist hit the gigantic robot causing it fall apart. Your eyes widened not believing your eyes.

The coward boy destroyed a massive machine?!

"One more minute!" Your eyes widened. "It doesn't cost any points" your voice barely above a whisper. You pitied the boy, despite saving a stranger and taking down a giant robot.

It's not worth any points...

~~~

Hi

Okay second chapter out 😊

We had a lot of Midoriya interaction here.

- Remember the events that take place are simply copied from the show. It's not mine. I just tweaked some things in order to squeeze in a character. The story itself is mine though.

Okay bye.