Chapter 19

Rex pov

By the time we got in there anakin has already killed all the droids and was running again. We made it to dookus office. He turned around in his chair to face us. "Where is ahsoka" anakin growled. "She is down in the prison levels" Anakin motioned To us and we took off running.

I pulled up a map of the place on my com, I looked at the tracker I had put on ahsoka before she left, "alright guys follow me." I said running in the direction of her red light on my map.

We ran down the halls until we saw an open door. We ran to it and looked inside. Their ahsoka was. I stepped back in shock, she was covered in bruises and had lightsaber burns all over her, including her lekku.

Her hands were wrapped in chains. She was dangling from her hands from the ceiling, in the middle of the room, unconscious. I ran over to her and checked her pulse, it was very low. "Guys it's low we gotta hurry" I said in a scared tone.

Jessie nodded. He started blasting the ceiling until the chain came off the wall. Ahsoka dropped and I ran underneath her and caught her. I held her bridal style. I kissed her forehead, "im gonna get you out of this  cyar'ika" I said as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. I kissed her nose. She didn't giggle this time, she looked at me with pain in her eyes. I took her hand in mine and rubbed part of her hand with my thumb, trying to comfort her. "Go leave me, I'll just slow you down, I'll be fine rex" she said looking at me with love in her eyes. Pleading tonleave her behind, so she could escape the pain. So I could get out alive. A tear fell down her face from pain. I shook my head. I wasn't going to leave the love of my life for the dead. "No ahsoka, I just got you back (from when they broke up for a few hours) I'm not gonna leave you, I love you ok, I'm not leaving you" I said letting a tear slip. She was in so much pain it hurt my heart to see her like this. "I love you t" she started before she passed out. I pulled her closer to me, almost giving her a hug while I was holding her. I looked over to see Jessie looking at me in shock. Shit I forgot he was there "Jessie, you can't te" I started before he cut me off. "I got you brother, now let's go" jessie said. I smiled at him. I gave ahsoka a quick kiss on the forehead and ran out the door. I held ahsoka close to me, I wasn't gonna let anyone hurt her. She has been through so much already.

After a few moments of running we reached a parting in the path. The right was to the outside and the left was to where anakin was.

I felt her breathing get slower and less. "No ahsoka stay with me, stay with me" I said looking at her. She opened her eyes weakly and took her hand. She put it onto my check. I put my hand on the outside of her hand, and moved my head closer to it, like I was snuggling into it. "I'll be ok" she said before passing out, her hand dropping. "Guys we gotta hurry, fives find anakin, I'm going back to the ship with ahsoka, Jessie, come with, Incase we get into a droid fight. I can't exactly shoot a gun" I said looking at the girl in my arms. He nodded and me and jessie turned right and fives turned left. After a bit of running we reach the door. All the clones were still here. Pointing their guns at the droids. No one was firing.

I noticed dogma had turned his head and noticed ahsoka covered in chains, blood, and still had the neck thing on. He ran over. He looked at ahsokas body and gasped.

After me and fives, dogma was closest to ahsoka. He was always there to protect her, she thought most of us as brothers, but with her and dogma, it was like they were actually family. Like he was actually her big bro, not just close enough to say, oh this is my brother. Their relationship was stronger. For some reason they bonded. If it had been dogma on Onderon and not me. Lux probably wouldn't have made it out alive.

He puts his hand out and felt her pulse. A tear fell, "we need to hurry" he said taking her from my arms and running to the ship. Me and jessie followed. Dogma set her down on the med bed and called for kix. Kix came running into the ship.