Chapter 23

Rex pov

"Ok my name will be ashla, which actually used to be my name before I was a Jedi" ahsoka said. "I like that name" I said kissing her check.

"Ok um I could be Noah?" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Time skip to after everyone said their new names (I got lazy and Didn't want to write of all them, look at the last chapter for their names)

"Ok those are all great names, and you guys can still call each other your real names when we aren't in public" padme said smiling. She left the room.

"Anyone wanna watch a movie?" I heard fives ask. We all say sure. I lay down on the couch, resting my head on the arm rest on the couch. Ahsoka comes and lays down next to me. She rests her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her, pulling her close. Fives turns on a movie.

Anakin pov

I ran to my quarters, clutching ahsoka's padawan chain in my hand. Master plo gave it to me after the explosion. I made it to my quarters and I closed the door behind me. I go to my bed and sit on it. I press my back up on the corner in my wall. I look down and open my hand.

I manage to make out the beads through my blurry vision. I felt more tears fall down my face. I remember how happy she was when I gave it to her. I look at it and hold it close to me. I don't have anyone to help me through this, no one to comfort me.

Last time ahsoka died I had master plo, Obiwan, and the clones. I don't have the clones since they died as well. And I'm never gonna talk to Obiwan and master Plo again. If they hadn't kicked her out of the order, she probably would have been proven inocent. But no, they all chose the way the public saw them on over the little girls life in their hands. It's like they sent her to their death bed. I put the chain on my counter and turn to the wall. I punch it in pain. I hear a knock on the door. I open the door.

"Hey" I see Obiwan say. I roll my eyes and close the door. I lock it and go back to my bed. I pull up my com and start looking at pictures. The strange this is, I don't feel our bond gone. I can still feel her.

You know what, I'm gonna go to her quarters. I put her padawan beads in my pocket. I walk out my door, passing Obiwan. I hear him follow me but I don't care. I walk into her quarters and see all her belongings gone, even her clothes. Ok that's weird. I walk back out. Let's go to Rex's room.

I walk down to the barracks and go to rexs room. I open his door and see all his belongings gone to. That's weird. I stop crying. I run to the 501st quarters. Everyone who had died in the bombing stuff was gone. That's weird. I'm gonna talk to padme. I go to rexs quarters. I take out my holoprojecter and call padme.

A few moments later her beautiful face pops up. "Hey ani, how are you doing?" She asked looking at me sadly. "Padme I need to talk to you In person. Meet me in your cabin in the woods (that's where they stay when anakin visits her)" I said before hanging up. I ran to the hanger. I got in my ship and drove to Naboo.

Time skip to naboo

I hop off the ship and see padme already there. I run and hug her. She hugs me back and takes my hand pulling me into the cabin.

Once we got in there she sat on the bed. "So, how are you doing, with the whole you know" she said sadly. "Padme she isn't dead, neither are the clones" I said pacing.

She froze. Why did she just freeze. "Anakin, being in denial won't help" she said. I shake my head. "No padme she is alive" I screaming. She flinches. "I'm sorry I" I started beofre she stoped me.

She took my hand and brought me to sit next to her. I do. She takes her hand and places it on the side of my head pulling me close.

"It's ok Anakin, I miss her too" she said softly. I started crying again. Maybe she was gone. "Ani how about we stay out here for a week or more, to clear your head and take your mind off her" she suggested. I nodded my head. "If you'll excuse me though, I need to cancel a meeting" she said getting up. I nodded.

Rex pov

The ending credits came up. Fives turned off the tv. I looked down to see ahsoka had fallen asleep. God she was so cute.

Today must have been a long day for her. "Guys, she's asleep" I wispered. They all slightly laugh, careful not to wake her up. "Guys I'm getting a call from padme" Jessie said. We all nodded.

Padme's face pops up. "Hey guys, I just want to let you know I'll be gone for a week, anakin is here so And he knows, I'm gonna try and convince him y'all aren't alive. Now you guys can do anything you like, you can use the pool, hot tub, anything you guys want. And remember if you go out, wear the cloaks with the hood, I have put some In all of your wardrobes, I have also put bathing suites in there" padme said. We all said ok and she hung up.

"So pool day tomorrow?" Dogma asked. "Sure" i said looking down at ahsoka. I noticed she is starting to stir. She opens her eyes. She smiles up at me. She sits up. "Did I fall asleep again?" She asks laughing. I nod.

"What do you mean by again" hevy asked. "Well last time me and her watched a movie, she fell asleep while eating a cookie." I said laughing. Everyone joined in. "What this hoodie is comfy" she said tiredly. She yawns. "Ok, guys, were gonna head to bed, I'll see you all tomorrow" I said picking up ahsoka bridal style. Everyone quickly got out their coms and took a photo. I started laughing.

I walked to my room. I ran to the bed and plopped ahsoka on it. She giggles. She gets up and goes to the wardrobe. She looks threw it. Padme has put a bunch of clothes, pjs, and other things In it.

I see ahsoka pull somthing out. She walks into the bathroom. I walk to the bed and take off my shirt. I get under the Covers. I lay on my side. Propping myself up with my elbow, resting my head in my palm.

A few moments later she comes out, she is wearing a tight red cami that ends around two inches up from the waist line of her pants. She was wearing white fluffy pajama pants.

"Ooooooo girl. You be lookin good" I said. She starts laughing and I see her blush. She walks over and gets in bed as well. She turns so her neck is facing me. I snake my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. She giggles.

"Cutie" I said. She giggles more, and I can tell she is blushing without being able to see her face. I slowly start kissing her neck, I feel her relax into the bed. I pull her closer to me. She turns her head to me. I pull my lips off her neck.

She gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Night" she says yawning. "Night cyar'ika" I said as she fell asleep. I rest my chin on her shoulder and fall asleep.

Hey guys, that's ten end of the chapter! Comment down below if you liked it! Also comment any suggestions for upcoming chapters! I'll update soon! Bye!