Chapter 28

Everything went black.

3 hours after ahsoka was taken

Rex pov

"Guys, when is ahsoka gonna be back, I'm kinda worried about her" I asked everyone.  They all nodded. "I'll go check downstairs" Hardcase said. I nodded. I hope she's ok.

Hardcase pov

I walk down stairs and go to the kitchen. I hope ahsoka's ok. I look around the kitchen. I see a note on the fridge. I take it off the fridge. I open it. I read it. I stumble back and drop it. "Rex" I scream. Rex comes running down.

"What is it Hardcase" he asked. I felt my blood boil. I point to the fallen paper. Rex picks it up and reads it. I see his face get mad.

Rex pov

"Rex" I heard Hardcase scream. I hurry and get up. I run down the stairs and to the kitchen. I think that's where I heard the scream come from. I run In to see Hardcase shocked and mad. "What is it Hardcase" I asked. He pointed to the floor. I see a piece of paper.

I bend down and pick it up. I start to read it.

Dear Rex,
Your probably looking around for ahsoka. I have her. I'm gonna make her pay for what you and your Jedi friend did to me. You have two days to find her before I kill her. And you'll be getting a videos to keep you updated of her appearance. Goodbye

From lux

I feel my blood boil. That mother fucker. He's the one who's gonna pay. I look at hardcase. "Let's go get the boys" I said and walked away. I open the door to the gathering room. "Anyone up to killing a senator?" I ask. They look at me confused.

I place the note down on the coffee table in the middle of the group of couches. They all read it. "Wait, wheres Morai, he didn't mention anything about her" fives asked. "Fives ahsoka just got kidnapped and is probably getting tortured right now as we speak, and your worried about a FUCKING BIRD" I yelled angry now.

"No, if we find Morai, she went with ahsoka on the walk, if we find Morai" he started before Jessie cut him off. "We can find ahsoka" Jessie said excited.

"Alright men lets get armed up, grab your pistols as well. But when we find lux, he's mine" I said walking off. I walked to me and ahsoka's room. I pull on my armor and grab my pistols. I put them in my holster (I think that's what they are called).

I walk back to the gathering room to see everyone ready. "Let's go" I said and I started walking. I walk outside and wait for everyone on the landing pad. I hear the door open and I look back to see everyone. "Get on a speeder, follow me" I said as I climbed on a speeder. Everyone followed my lead. I ride off to the left. I look up to see Morai.

I put my hand out, while trying to keep steering steady. I feel something heady fall into my hand. I look over to see Morai. "Where was she last" I asked and Morai got up and started flying .

Ahsoka pov

I open my eyes slowly. I feel the cold floor under me. My vision still blurry I look around. I see plain grey walls. I look in front of me to see bars. I try to move my hands but I'm stopped. I look up to see them cuffed to a wall above my head. I move my back a little to try and get more comfortable, only to find the wall got colder. I look down and notice I'm sitting. My feet tied together. I realized I have some sort of collar around my neck. I look and realize it's the same one Dooku put on me.

My vision focused fully and I look to my right to see lux standing outside my cell. "Ah you've woken up finally. Now the fun can began." He said smirking. "What do you want" I growled. He entered my cell.

"Just to make you pay for what you did" he said stepping closer. "What did I do exactly" I said rolling my eyes. He's the one who tried to rape me. "Ok, not what you did, but what your buddy Rex did" he said. "What could he have possibly have done" I said laughing. I'm scared now, I can sense the anger radiating off lux.

"Beat me up, have info to black mail me, ruined my reputation, and got me kicked out of the rebels on Onderon." He said stepping closer now. He now inches away from me. He takes his hand and punches me in the face. I flinch, that bloody hurt, but I can't show my pain.

He punched me in the eye. I wince now. He looks at me. He reaches for my belt. Shoot my lightsaber.

He grabs it. "This could be fun" lux said as he ignited it. He pressed it lightly on my skin, leaving burns all on my body. I scream now. After leaving burns on my arms and legs. He steps back and un ignites the lightsaber. I let out a sigh of relief.

He pulls out a trigger and presses it. I feel electricity run through my body. I scream in agony. He laughs. He presses it again and everything goes black.

Rex pov

We follow Morai until we get to a hill. I hop off my speeder and run to the top of the hill. It overlooks a lake, I see why ahsoka came here. I see ahsoka's cloak on the floor. I pick it up and a note falls out. I pick it up and read it.

It was coordinates. I turn to look at my brothers. "It's coordinates" I said and walked towards them. I hope on my speeder and drive back to the house. I swear if that man hurts her one bit he will pay.

Once we make it back to the house I feel Morai land on my shoulder. I hope off my speeder and run to the ship we came in. I board it and run to the cock pit. Morai fly's off my shoulder and onto the back of the co pilot seat. I sit down and punch in the coordinates.

I hear someone wlak in. I turn to see dogma. "Everyone's on board" he said. I nod and start flying. Once we get into space I hear a ding on my comlink. I look at it. It's a text form an unknown number.

Unknown: I have her

I call the number and they pick up. I turn my self on mute and turn to dogma. "Have echo trace the call now!" I ordered and dogma ran off.

I turn my self off mute. "Where is she" I growled. "I can't tell you, but I can show you her" I hear lux say. I clench my fists.

He flips the camera and I gasp. There sitting there was my cyar'ika, sitting against a wall, hands over her head. Covered in bruises, burns and covered in scratches. That man is dead.

"You have 1 day" he said before hanging up. Echo came into the room.

"Could you track it?" I asked looking at him hopefully.

And that's the end of the chapter! Comment what you thought of this chapter! I'll update soon! Bye!