Jakes not my boyfriend!

Karen, Jake and I were washing our hands because we had been near the animals.

"Are you bullied?" Karen asked Jake suddenly. I turned and saw that Jake had marks all up his right arm.

"No I'm fine," he says and walks off. I quickly pull down my sleeves so Karen doesn't look at my arms too.

I found Jake with his dad. I walked up to the two of them. I look at Jake , worried. Was he really bullied? I decided not to ask him about it, because he might have just nearly broken his arm. After all, what bullies aim for the arms? Oh yeah... for Chinese burns. Ouch.

"Pete how did it go?" I asked , trying to be friendly. He had just come back from a meeting with a Turkish parent. Something to do with Ramadan and a fat Turkish kid.

"Alright. I think," he replied.

Later, when we had got back, said goodbye to the Brockmans and went home. But not before hugging Jake. He hugged me back.

"Are you actually bullied," I whispered.

"Um yeah, but don't tell anyone," he replied.

I let go and smiled at him before darting across the road and used my usual entrance to my house.

Paige was in my room again. She gasped because she thought I was going to yell at her.

"I'm sowwy-"

"I don't care, wassup?" I went to sit on my bed that she was just occupied on.

"Daddy did it again," she said.

I snorted, then stopped and started being serius when she tried to look angry at me.

"Sorry," I chocked. "Do you want to stay in here tonight?" I asked, to which she nodded.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was... look I was at the farm with the brockmans,"

"Oh with your boyfriend," she said.

"Jake's not my-"

"I didn't say Jake did I?" Dang it. For a six year old, she sure is smart.

"Well He's not," I said.

Paige POV

I believed her for now but I was watching from the window and they were hugging. I don't go around hugging boys. Boys are gross and can be burned. Especially Joshua White he is the most idiot boy I ever met. He always makes me play prisoner and he's the police but he's the nasty police and he ties me up to the fence. Actual ties me up with a skipping rope. I can't tell Chelsea or she'll beat him up then she'll get in trouble with the police again.

Daniel POV

I got in bed and admired the new picture I had just put up on my wall. It was a photo of the most prettiest girl ever, Chelsea Stewart. Of cource she doesn't like me yet otherwise she wouldn't have moved her head away. She will learn to love me one day. I just need to get rid of Brockman. Oh yes, I see them walking from school every day. He's had his eyes on her since the beginning of the year. She's mine, always has been and always will be. Once I get rid of Brockman, she will finally dedicate every single little bit of attention that she has to me.

Chelsea POV

I almost managed to miss the wrath of dad. He found out I went with the Brockmans to the farm. I wasn't bothered about that though. Jake was being bullied and I didn't know what to do. Should I tell and possibly ruin our friendship even though it's better for him? Or should I keep quiet and let Jake just be bullied. Or I could just fight for him? No that wouldn't be a good idea. I was so torn.