epilogue.

(note: jisoos age has been bent for this story. this way he is the same age as hansol.)

almost a year had gone by since the psycho stalker, boo seungkwan, had been dead. once choi hansol got ahold of police not long after the incident, seungkwan was rushed to the hospital.

unfortunately, he did not make it.

hansol was not charged with any sort of crime, as it was self defense. of course, the incident was aired on the news everywhere. hansol went home that night after being at the police station for questioning. the location had been closed off as more investigation had to take place.

now, it was the last day of high school for hansol, the day he graduates.

-

"are you ready for the graduation ceremony, hansol?" his best friend, jisoo, said as they walked down the halls.

"of course, i cant wait to graduate finally," he responded.

"yea.. this year has been kinda crazy, huh?" joshua replied. hansol stopped for a second, staring off. he eventually nodded.

"yea.. its been.. its been a little crazy.." hansol said, putting emphasis on crazy. jisoo sighed a bit.

"youre not over the whole seungkwan incident just yet..?" jisoo said, putting a hand on his friends shoulder.

"it was traumatic for me jisoo. you know that. you may have not been there, but trust me when i say that it wasnt something anyone should have to experience." hansol said with a shaky voice.

"i apologize then, hansol. if you would like, ill try not to mention it as much as i can." jisoo said. hansol smiled.

"then, thank you. i just still cant believe it was the seungkwan who was my childhood friend. the seungkwan who i used to do everything with.." hansol said, looking down.

"hey! cheer up! we have a big day ahead of us, right?" jisoo said, smiling. hansol lifted his head.

"yea.. then lets go."

-

this was a story of a boy named seungkwan who left a rose in hansols locker everyday.

thank you for reading.

roses. | verkwan.

END.