A Bad Love

Previously...

"Come on, we need to get ready and rub it in Edwards face that he fucked up big time" Izzy shot up out the bed and grinned and Perrie.

"You are completely right Pezza! Lets go!" she giggled madly before running to her wardrobe, Perrie rolled her eyes and walked out of the room to go get ready.
~*~
"Bells you almost ready?" Charlie called up to his daughter.

"Coming dad!" she called back her lipstick before picking up her bag and made her way down stairs. She walked into the kitchen and saw Perrie sitting on the table eating a piece of toast, she was wearing a black vest top that had a daisy chain on it saying ' I'd rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.', a black skirt with floral lace. Her hair was down in its natural waves and she had a pink flower crown resting on top of her head. She was wearing pink vans on her feet and her gold infinity ring on her finger. Her lips and nails were painted a light pink, her eyes had a light dusty look and she had black glasses were hanging from her top. (Outfit on my page)

"Hey babe, I made you some toast. It's over there." Perrie nodded over towards the counter by the sink.

"Thanks sweetie, you look beautiful today." Izzy told her taking a bite of her toast.

"Thank, so do you." she replied grinning at Izzy who was wearing a down to the knee skin tight skirt, a white crop top that had mickey mouse on the front sticking his fingers up. Her hair was in messy curls pulled over her shoulder in a loose plait, a pair of black and gold sun glasses resting on top of her head. She had black open toed heels on, a grey studded bracelet and a black watch on her wrists. Her eye makeup was dark and bold and she had blood red lipstick on, a black studded bag was thrown over her shoulder. (Outfit on my page)

"You both look lovely!" Charlie said walking in the kitchen stealing Izzy's toast. She rolled her eyes while walking towards Perrie and grabbing her car keys.

"Bye dad!" Izzy and Perrie shouted in unison before shutting the door and walking to the black hummer that was sitting in the garage.

"This car is amazing!" Perrie gushed while hopping in the front seat.

"Thanks, Dad upgraded from the red piece of trash I had before." Izzy laughed as they drove out of the drive and to school. The two girls were singing to Panic! at the disco- I write sins not tragedies, when they arrived at school. They were both in hysterics when they stepped out of the vehicle. They realised everyone in the car park was quiet and stopped laughing.

"Okay... This is weird and awkward" Izzy said eyeing everyone at the unusually quite school. "Lets keep walking."

"Izzy!" Jess' voice rang out through the silence. Both girls turned in the direction the voice came from and saw the La Push boys standing with the girls and vampires.

That's new.

"Why is everyone acting freaky?" Perrie asked Alec who shrugged, happy that him mate was speaking to him.

"Its because they want to see how you react with the Cullen's back babe." Lauren told Izzy who smirked and rolled her eyes at peoples stupidity. Did they actually think that she would go running back to him with open arms? The bastard helped ruin her life. Well, not completely ruin. She thought looking at her idiotic friends.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Izzy asked turning to Caius, Jasper, Rose and Emmett "Thinking about coming back school? Did you guys really miss me that much?"

"Just came to see our favourite person off to school" Jasper smirked throwing his arm around her shoulder, Caius tensed and glared warningly at him making Izzy roll her eyes at the two. She shrugged off Jaspers arm and turned to the pack and raised her eyebrow at them. Paul instantly put his hands up in surrender.

"We have the same excuse as them I'm afraid. Plus we wanted to see everyone's reaction to them being back" Sam told her calmly

"Oh. I would have thought it was about what happened this morning" Perrie said innocently making everyone's head shoot to her and Edward look fearful.

"What the fuck did you do, you fucking dickhead!" Jasper growled "And don't bother lying I can feel your emotions"

"He decided that it was a good idea to stalk Izzy in her sleep. She woke up screamed at him. Charlie came in with a gun, I came in with a curling iron and Iz threw a box of condoms at him." Perrie explained shrugging her shoulders. She didn't care that she was fucking up Edwards chances of staying alive, he fucked up her best friend. Why should she?

The Pack and vampires growled at him. Caius and Jasper lunged at him.

"What the fuck were you doing in her room!" Jasper yelled "You don't fucking deserve to even breath the same air as her, let alone be in the same room as her."

"She is MY fucking mate! You stay the fuck away from her, haven't you hurt her enough?" Caius growled as he punched him in the face. As much as Izzy was enjoying Edward being beaten to a pulp in front of the whole school by her honorary brother and mate, angry Caius turned her on. So she had to intervene. She stepped in front of Caius and he instantly stopped and looked at her.

"Caius babe. Stop it."

"Why? This little fucker deserves everything he gets." He growled

"Well then leave it to Jasper. You need to sort me out now." She told him. He looked at her curiously, suddenly the most intense smell came to his attention and his eyes darkened with lust. He pulled her into an steamy make out session. After a couple of minutes she pulled away, took his hand and walked towards his car. Throwing a wink over her shoulder to the girls who rolled their eyes. The rest of the people in the car park looked lost on what was going on. Apparently there could be secrets in Forks
~*~
THANKS FOR READING GUYS! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK R&R

I didn't describe the other girls' outfit so just check it out. The link, as always, is on my page.

I have decided that I will be posting at least once a week now. The only time I can at least get some writing done is on a Wednesday.

All outfits are posted on my page so go check them out!

Go and follow my twitter if you have it (link on my page), it keeps you updated on what I am doing! I will follow back if you ask!

GoldenHairedPronglset