3

I only slept for a few hours, Lynn, Maddy, and Uther has to go to work which leave me with Jin and Haven today. Haven currently has me seated on the couch buying decorations for my bedroom. She said this is the time to reinvent myself and that starts with my bedroom. The room they gave me is smaller, it was just a small office for if any of them needed. Haven and Lynn prefer to share a room, they were best friends before Urher found them and has always found more comfort together rather than apart.

"I want lights, fairy lights. Caleb never let me have them," I mutter pointing to the set on the screen. Haven selects them before also selecting a small fake plant.  A few more minutes of us online shopping passes until she shoos Jin to go get my stuff.

   Havens almond shaped, dark grey eyes scan over her phone before she quickly types a message back. "He'll get you a phone too," she smiles.  Haven is a beautiful woman, her hair falls under her breast is thick soft waves. She has a softly rounded chin and pouty like lips with smiley sides.  She has thin cheeks, high cheekbones, and a short, slightly downturned nose with a smooth even bridge. Haven is about average height but always seems to be rocking some killer heels. "Tonight we are going hunting, at a club, it'll help us train you self control and kick in your predator instincts," she explains standing up. She motions me to follow her and leads me into her and Lynn's room. She starts digging around the closets and dressers while tossing stuff on the bed.

"So we hunt at clubs?" I ask looking through the clothes before wiggling my pj shorts off and pulling on a pair of black frayed jean shorts. I grab a black graphic shirt that show a little of my stomach before slipping on a pair of thigh high heels.

"It's the easiest way to do it. I mean if we end up killing our prey it gets pushed under the rug as gang related or sex traffickers," she calls out from the closet. I play with the ends of my hair waiting for her to come back out. She smiles at me, a short pink dress in her hands as she sits on the bed beside me. "It's easier to lure them away too."

"How often will we feed?"

"You will multiple times a week but slowly we'll help you down to one to two times a week," she explains. I have lost the severe burn in my throat but I have noticed that there is a dull ache residing there. "We can give you the blood we are able to take from blood banks but it's not from the source. Source feeding is immensely important the first years after transition. There's so many perks and you've already experienced group feeding which builds that connection to your coven." The next few hours is spent between Haven and I helping each other do hair and makeup while the others slowly return from work.

   Haven and Jin ride on the motorcycle while the rest of us are piled in the SUV. Maddy talks about everything at the morgue went and how well Lynn done at control with draining the blood from the body. We all chat some more before we pull up to the club. "Make sure you always have one of us in your sights, please try not to bite someone," Uther says. Lynn laces our arms together sending a kiss to the bouncer as we walk right on in. The music makes me flinch until I can control my hearing. Lynn drags me to the dance floor first.

For hours it seems as if Lynn, Haven, and I dance. We move our bodies rhythmically to the beat, eventually a few others wiggling their way between us so they each have their own partner. My coven members and I can't seem to stop laughing with how much fun we are having. It's nice for once to enjoy myself without the fear of Caleb screaming at me. It's nice to dance without being call a whore. It is just great to let loose and to not fear it. After a couple of more songs I let my partner pull me over to a table so we can sit down. His dark colored hair is gelled back showing green eyes peer back at me. "I'm Terry," he laughs out pulling me closer to him.

"I'm Vanya."

He leans across the table picking up one of the glasses and drowning it in one sip. "Do you live here?"

He shakes his head no leaning closer to me. "Just a stop. I'm going hiking across Europe to do nature photography."

"Photography?"

"Yep, parents said it was shit job. Told me to leave so I am," he mutters. I kiss his neck wanting to bite him but I know I can't drink from him yet.

"I think it's kinda hot," I mutter against his neck. He lets out a small moan when I kiss his neck again. "It's kinda hot in here. How about we head outside?"

"Why would- oh," he mutters as I start to pull him up. I lock eyes with Maddy who grabs Lynn and Haven to follow us. Once we are in the alleyway I push him against the wall still kissing on his neck. "I-I want you," he breathlessly says.

"I know," I mutter against his neck before nicking it with my fang. I glance over seeing the females of my coven joining me. Maddy nods her head telling me it okay to go ahead and feed. I lick his neck tasting the cinnamon liquid before I sink my fangs into him. A strangled gasp comes from him before he starts to moan. Soon I feel Maddy join me taking the other side of his neck. I can feel her emotions start to connect with mine. She feels loved, whole, happy. Next I can sense Lynn and Haven join in by each wrist. They too feel loved and happy, though they both feel a bit lonely. They want to find a soulmate, someone to spend their immortal life with.

Once we finish, and the guys have fed too they take the bodies away. "Why him?" Lynn asks twirling a strand of her thick dirty blonde hair around her finger. Her pouty lips are turned into a smile.

"He was alone, traveling for a long time, and no contact with his parents," I explain as we head back to the cars.

"She does got the instinct," Maddy praises. Lynn pulls me to her in a hug and squeezing me.

"Took her no time," she mutters. "And with very little mess."

"And she prefers the neck," Maddy adds looking over at Uther. Uther glances back at me in the rearview mirror.

"It's where she feeds every time."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Lynn asks. I nod my head. I lean against her feeling completely at ease and full of excitement. The week and a half i have been dead has been the best time of my life so far.