✫︎𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗✫︎

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Richard we're here," Richie's mom Maggie said while leaning over to shake his shoulder, as Richard was starting to drool with his face smushed up against the window sleeping. Pulling into the driveway of his new house, Richard wipes the drool off his chin and sits up stretching. "It's Richie, not Richard," Richie mumbles, still half asleep from the 4 hour nap. "Excuse me?" Mrs Tozier said. "Um- Nothing mom! Ugh this house is a dump," Richie complained. The house was about 3 floors, an ugly beige colour with visible water damage down the side of the faded siding. The grass was dead along with the dogwood tree in the front yard, there was a raggedy rotting wood fence and gate which led to a backyard, and that's as far and Richie could see.
"Well, get used to it because this is home until you move out, hun," Mrs Tozier snickered, getting out the car and opening the trunk to start unloading it, they left home fairly quick so they didn't have much stuff, it barley filling up the trunk anyway.
"Yeah yeah whatever" Richie said, trying to sound annoyed but really he's just glad his mom is becoming herself again.

Richie's POV
The door basically fell open when I walked in. As I took a look around, I realized it's nearly just as bad as the outside, it smells musty and the walls are stained with what I can only recognize as cigarette stains and burn marks, the floors are all scuffed up, half the floor boards are either rotting or already ripped out with scattered miscellaneous trash scattered all over, and for some reason there are 0 doors on any of the hinges... idfk Im already skeptical of this place.
I take a few steps in as the kitchen comes into view and my eyes widen in shock. There is literally some random homeless man, no pants... asleep on our floor!?
I immediately turn around and walk right out the door, same expression on my face, passing my mom who's holding a box and a bag on her back
"I'm going out..." I quickly get out, still appalled from the sights I just saw seconds ago,
"Be back by dinner!! And don't forget to unpack afterwards!! The more you put it off the harder the job get-"
Her voice fades out as we get to far from one another.
"Fine fine I get it!!..........Oh! There some dud-"
"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK"
"Never mind.."
I chuckle to myself as I see the man run out the back door through the woods in our backyard, mom Chasing him with a frying pan shortly behind.
Taking in the sights I realize this town called Derry really doesn't look that bad, well my neighborhood at least. I have no idea how but my mom scored a house in a rich looking neighborhood, minus my house though, it's somehow got even more ugly looking at it beside the other houses.
Now you may be wondering! Richie where are you "going out" too? You just moved here you don't have any friends or any sense of direction in this town. And to that my pals I say you're wrong haha! I caught glimpse of an arcade coming into town when mom slammed on her breaks cause of these kids on bikes crossing the road, it disrupted my slumber I was not happy. Anywho, I'm on my way to the arcade!!! I'm gonna beat everyone's high score it's gonna be aawweessoommee!!!
As I was walking down the road I pulled out my Walkman and fumble with the buttons, not noticing the curly headed kid carrying the blue box to the road.. I knock into him falling on my face and knocking over his recycling, I look back and he looks unimpressed and equally grinning from my fall. I scramble to pick up his blue box and look at Him *Hmm, not bad..* I think before realizing it's been like 3 seconds I've just been staring at him awkwardly, I try and say sorry but also oops at the same time. And what comes out you may ask?
"Soop!" And I run off continuing my adventure before he can say anything, leaving him confused as fuck.
Great! The first person I see in this town I fucking fall on my face and yell soup. good going Tozier
As I finish my thought the arcade comes into view! I'm so excited to crush everyone!
---------------------------------------------------------
Well that was the first chapter of this book I hope you guys liked it I will try and update as much as I can! And if you feel like its been to long since the last update comment that so I will know:) luv ya guys byee♡︎♡︎♡︎
Word count- 818

I will try and post twice a week:) but again lmk if it's been to long.