☞︎︎︎𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎☜︎︎︎

3rd person POV-

¡Homophobic slurs and assault¡

As Richie was coming up to the arcade, he noticed a few erie presences in an alleyway just a door or two down the road. But didn't pay much mind to it because it was time. He was arrived to the arcade!!!
When Richie walked in, he realized he was the only one there..
So much for kicking ass.. he thought, approaching the first game Street Fighter

|Current high score holder!|
|C.B: 54,000pts|
|M.M: 149pts|

That's it? Richie pondered. Slipping a quarter into the coin slot, beginning his rein of highscore-ness!

(here it is)

As he's walking out he heres the faint sound of laughter behind him, so he turns around and comes face to face with this close to 6ft teen and a few others beside him.
"well well well look who we have here" The older boy says while shoving him into a brick wall
"OW wtf man!?"
"Dont talk back to me fag"
"Whatever" Richie said quiet hoping they wouldnt hear but they did and started beating him up more Richie was now on the ground clenching his stomach from the pain of getting kicked multiple times he also has a black eye,swollen/bleeding lip and a very messed up nose not broken but messed up.
"Thats what you deserve for being a fag and talking back to me- wait you're the new kid right? Perfect. Well see you tomorrow at school fairy"

(warning over)

Richie was now lying on the hard pavement floor with pain all throughout his body,
about 10 minutes after of just lying there he Finnaly decides to try and stand which is really hard but he manages,
After a rough 15 minute walk he made it home and as soon as he walked through the door his mother pounded him with questions (A/N does that make sense. Pounded? Lmk if not)
which he ignored and went strait to bed after washing his face and getting into pj's. He was not excited for school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------
ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 2 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎!! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝:) 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚖𝚔:) 𝚕𝚞𝚟 𝚢𝚊♡︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 328
hope you liked this chapter