02

[你在乎我嗎]

    i woke up feeling sore and weak. you came back, drunk. we had a fight, i don't really remember what we argued about.

you started to hit me and blame me for you getting drunk, and our relationship...you blamed me for other reasons as well. you aren't the same when we first met.

i look to my left. you're not here, i'm not even surprised anymore.

"jimin".  just saying your name makes me feel helpless. i hope you'll find someone that will love and care for you like i did for you..

——

minyoung;

i get up and go to the kitchen, checking the refrigerator, knowing there's no food at all. i sigh. "i should probably go and get some groceries."

"welcome!" i turn to the side and see a worker smile at me. i smile back. i get the items that i need and go to the cash register. "did you find everything you needed, ma'am?" he says scanning each item. "uh yes." i smile.

he hums in response. i know i shouldn't be thinking this, but he did look somewhat attractive. i laugh to myself just thinking about it. "alright your total is $20.47." i swipe my card. "thank you for coming. please come again!" i smile and take the groceries.

as i was walking back, i see that jimin's car was in the parking lot. "did i do something wrong?" i whispered to myself. i brushed it off and just hoped he was in a better mood than he was this morning.

"hey sweetie," i give him a back hug. "are you feeling better?" i let go of him. his eyes were looking down at the floor. he seemed confused. i suppose he was still in a bad mood.

"can we talk?" he finally looks to my eyes. his eyes were empty, there was nothing in him anymore. my heart dropped. i bet i was sweating. my heart was beating fast. 'talk? what did he want to talk about?' i thought to myself. it all felt off. i spoke,

"y-ya, do you want anything to eat?" i gave a weak smile. he shakes his head. i slowly put my head down and face the floor.

we're walking at a park. none of us speaking. i sigh at the silence. until he spoke, "we need to breakup." i stopped. i could feel tears already rushing in. my nose was probably red by now. i turn to face him, "what?" it only came out as a whisper.

"i'm sorry but i can't go on with you anymore." his voice cracked. i scoffed, trying to hold back the tears. "really? after everything we've been through?! two fucking years, was it all for nothing then?" a tear left my eye, i look away trying my best not to look at him.

"if you never really cared about me, then why did you lead me on?"

'let this please be all a joke' i say to myself. "why?" my voice cracked, and tears came running down. "miyoung, i'm-" he tries to comfort me, but i back away. "don't. touch. me."

for some reason, he actually looked regretful, almost as if he had more to say. but i didn't want to listen to anymore of his excuses.

"listen.." i run before he could say anything. i run with tears still falling, and my nose was starting run.

i tried to wipe the tears but felt a grab on my wrist. "what are you doing!" i yelled, struggling to get away. i wasn't planning on getting hurt today. "let go of me!"

my head was starting hurt.

"just leave me, you don't even love me anymore-" i twist my wrist, but he wouldn't budge. " i do love you!" i look back to his precious face, to see that tears were now falling down his cheeks.

we're just standing there, confused. weeping. heartbroken. waiting for something to happen.

before i could say anything, he hugged me. making me forget our argument, making me forget everything
his hugs made me even love him more

—they were like a comfort zone, a place where i could go in time of need. when the world was harsh and cruel..

"i do love you"

note;
i had to rewrite this like 7-9 times because i didn't know how to end this chapter, i might rewrite this later on
i'm sorry if there's grammar mistakes or if i used the same word over again... ;-;
can't believe this is almost over 🤧
as always, thank you for your love!! ❤️ <33