the new girl in arcade

Jade was playing street fighter 2 as usual her fingers tapping at machine full concentration on the game, their was noway she was going to loose to a complete newbie at the arcade.

Her eyes light up with with confusion when the newbie manages to beat her that's impossible and worst part about it the newbie was using Chun-Li her fictional crush.

Jade had to see the newbie who had dared beat her using her fictional crush,she stood up without hesitation and stormed over to the newbie. Her face light up like a tomato when she saw the most beautiful girl in front of her.

The girl had long blonde hair cute freckles that covered her cheeks and nose her eyes were as blue as the sky. She had a cute smile with cute dimples she also had a perfect tan. She was thin and wore an all emo outfit and to top it of she wore a black beanie. It was as if someone read jades mind of a perfect girl and made her into a person.

The anger and annoyance Jade felt before had disappeared and all what she could think about was kissing the girls soft innocent lips.

The girl laughed and faced jade "you know sweetie if you take a picture itll last longer" she had a thick California accent

Jade couldn't speak she didn't know how this was possible? Even the girls voice was pure and innocent "I'm gay I mean jade!" she had stutterd on her words and did she really just say that and worst thing about it she had practically screamed the words at this girl.

The girl giggled "I'm Samantha but most people just call me sam" she put her hand out for jade to shake.

Jade looked to the girl she hesitantly took Samantha's hand and shaked it Jade hand was sweaty and shakey unlike Samantha's hand what was soft and gentle.

Samantha let go of jades hand "well Jade I hope to see you around" she then casually walked out of the arcade.

Jade heart dropped to her stomach once Samantha had left she felt numb and could feel the butterflies flying around in her stomach. Jade face palmed herself after her awkwardness had got better of her in that conversation.

Jade noticed that it was getting late and she decided to head back home she didn't like walking home in dark and preferred to head back before sunset,Jade was lucky she only lived a few blocks from the arcade so she didn't have to far to walk.

Her neighboorhod was small and quiet it was a friendly place most of time where she lived.Although you did get a few idiots who ruined the peacefulness but nowhere was perfect.

After a few minutes had passed Jade had made it home safe and sound, she was greeted by sound of her mother boling the kettle and her father watching the same old crap on TV again. She didn't have a bad family she was lucky to be born in such a loving family. But it still sucked that she didn't have the balls to come out to them.

It wasn't as if they were homophobic or anything she was more worried if they didn't believe she was gay, that may sound stupid but to hide the fact that she was gay from her family she would talk about boys. Even though she saw boys more as a bro then anything else.

She pushed those thoughts aside and entered her room to where she was greeted with her body pillow of her waifu Chun-Li she hugged it tightly from her frustrations.

Jade decided to have a bath as she got into bath she thought about the girl and how soft her hand was and how it felt being pressed against her hand. Jades face went bright red as she dipped her whole body under water and screamed.

Once she was finished with her bath she pulled plug and got into her usual baggy pjs, Jade was self conscious of herself after all she wasn't the thinnest of girls sure she wasn't to big she still had fat,but that's what you get all day if you only play on arcade machines and watch anime.