Fireworks and cuddles

Jade looked around her room, "come on Jade you got this." She hyped herself up for tonight's date with Samantha, she took her second shower of the day, was it bad that she wished that Samantha was in the shower with her?

Once Jade had finished having a shower she wrapped a red towel around her, then entered her messy room trying to find something nice to wear, that's when she noticed her black trousers and a white polo shirt, to make herself look extra fancy she put on her black jacket as a replacement for not having a blazer. "Perfect" she mumbled to herself.

Samantha looked around her neat and tidy room, she smiled before noticing the time she only had a hour to get ready. She leaped into shower and began to wash, she wished Jade was in the shower with her.

Once Samantha finished having a shower, she wrapped her white towel around her that's when she had noticed her mum left her a cute littile black dress on the bed. She put black dress on before putting on her makeup. "Perfect." She smiles to herself

Bang on eight o'clock Jade had knocked on Samantha's door. "My lady our night awaits" she had bowled to Samantha putting her hand our for her.

Samantha giggled "why thank you Kind sir" her gentle hand touched Jades soft hand. "You look handsome" she kissed Jades cheek

Even in dark Jades blushing could be seen a mile away, "I must say you look beautiful tonight" Jade kissed Samantha's hand "now let's get going."

Both girls walked in the peaceful night holding eachothers hands, even in the crowd of people gathered around to watch the fireworks the night was still peaceful, it felt as if they were the only ones their.

Jade noticed candy apples being sold, she smiled buying one for Samantha "here beautiful." She gently put the candy apple into Samantha's hands.

Samantha smiled happily taken the candy apple, "thank you my prince." She bit into candy apple her eyes light up as the candy apple filled her taste buds. "How about you take a bite." She put candy apple infront of Jade.

Jade happily took a bite out of candy apple while looking into Samantha's eyes as she took a bite out of candy apple aswel. The only thing separating their lips from touching was the candy apple.

It wasn't long until the candy apple had been finished, Jade smiled before pointing to a isolated hill, "my princess shall we go?"

Samantha smiled and nodded, "let's go my prince." She glady walked beside Jade as they headed up to a hill.

Jade sat down first wating for Samantha to sit down, to her surprise Samantha sat on her lap. Jade smiled as her cheeks turned bright red, she couldn't Express the joy she was feeling right now. She wrapped her arms around Samantha resting her head on Samantha's head.

Samantha smiled feeling safe, alive and happy with Jade near her, she rested her right hand ontop of Jades.

It wasn't long until fireworks began their eyes filled with bright color, from beautiful fireworks, their ears where ringing from loud bangs of the fireworks. Once the fireworks where finished they were left with silence and adrenaline.

Jade smiled looking to Samantha "my princess I have a question."

Samantha smiled looking up to Jade with curiosity "what's that my prince?"

Jade figeted with grass before taking a deep breath. "Tommrow I'll be coming out to my parents, and I would like to introduce you to them as my girl if that's alright?"

Samantha turned her body around and hugged Jade, hearing how nervous she was "of course you can my prince and are you also asking me to be your girlfriend?"

Jade nodded "I guess I am" she hugged Samantha back.

Samantha smiled before kissing Jade "I'll happily accept pleasure of being your girl."

Both girls kissed eachother before standing up, holding eachothers hands they walked slowly back to their house before parting for the night.