The date (continuation)

Jade eyes light up as Samantha's soft lips, touched her small soft lips even though they only knew eachother for a day their passion they showed during the game and now through this kiss its as if they known eachother for longer.

Samantha looked down to one blushing Jade, she smiled a littile and continued to kiss Jade like her life depended on it. Its weird it felt as if she has already experienced this before.

As much as Jade didn't want to end this heavenly moment, they were causing a scene, she reluctantly broke from their precious kiss "we should stop were giving all these virgin boys a booner." She had laughed making a joke out of situation

Samantha giggled her laughter was sweet and full of light. "Your right sweetie." Her new nickname for the most sweetest girl she had met.

Both girls stood up holding each others hands, they made their way to the exit where the sweet scent of ice cream filled their noses, no hesitation before both of them where running over to ice cream van their sweet tooth was getting to them.

Jade wasn't one for running but for food she would gladly run the end of world for. "Woah" she said with her mouth full of drool from looking at all the different ice cream flavours.

Samantha eyes went as bright as a light in a dark room. "So many flavours which one should I try?" She asked herself that's when she noticed ice cream milkshake and knew that was going to be digested by her.

Jade decided to buy the milkshake for her and Samantha. She made sure to buy the biggest one so they could share it together, like a proper couple.