The date (part 1)

Jade couldn't believe her luck, she was going on a date with the most beautiful girl she knew. "So is their any place you want to go?"

Samantha began to think before clicking her fingers her eyes light up at the thought. "Let's go the arcade!" She couldn't contain her excitement at the idea.

Jade smiled watching how excited Samantha was. She was like a child in a toy shop, "yer that's a good idea." Jade replied with a big smile.

Jade had no idea what she was more excited about, the fact that their first date was going to be at her favourite arcade or fact that the most cutest girl in world was holding her hand.

Samantha began to run to the arcade, she was practically dragging Jade as she ran, but once Samantha had her mind set on something their was no stopping her.

It didn't take long until they were at arcade, "so what do you want to play?" Samantha looked over to one exhausted Jade

Jade was panting heavily she was not one for exercise, hell this wasn't the idea she had in mind for the first time she would be panting infront of a girl she liked. "How about street of rage?" Jade had finally managed to word after struggling to catch her breath.

Samantha nodded and smiled, "hell yeah!" She dragged Jade once again over to the game. "I dibs blade!" She had said with no hesitation

Jade nodded and smile, "I'll be axel." She said with complete exhaustion, she looked over to Samantha and gave her a confident nod to show she was ready.

Samantha nodded back with the same confidence as jade, she cracked her neck before cracking her fists, "its show time." She inserted her coin into the machine.

They were a power team a force to be reconed with, both Jade and Samantha were amazing players but them working together showed their full power. Both worked well together their chemistry in the game was like their chemistry in real life.

It wasn't long until they had deafted the final boss together, neither of them died once or needed a retake. Samantha couldn't contain her excitement and leaped into Jades arm.

Jade was shocked by Samantha suddenly leaping into her arms causing her to fall of the chair. "Ahh!" She shrieked with shock.

Samantha was now laying ontop of Jade, but before she could stop herself Samantha touched lips with Jade.