{Normal?}

What is normal?
Dose anyone really know normal from abnormal?
In these days, genetically created everything is considered normal, from the food we eat to the babies that are born.
Not all chose the DNA altered births, fancy named for retail~The Perfect Human.
Advertising for The Perfect Human filled every media and radio.

At first it was just a trend but as time passed and these Perfect Humans took over the population it became a requirement.
Those who refused were used as surrogates.
The men were forced to be donors and the natural children became slaves, those used as house slaves had it better some say but those thrown in the factory were definitely worse off.
As for me who is this human writing this sad tale, well I'm not perfect that's for sure, we are going to be living in an orphanage made for the infants born naturally with out the okay of the government or parents who were killed because the DNA alter was just not an option and they were given a waver that they can have two kids maxed but chose to break that waver.
That was our parents.
Unfortunately I was born in secret, they made a secret room for us when visitors come over and than mom had two more boys.
First was Bellamy, than Murphy was born, it was a home birth but he was put on record.
But than there was me.
No one knew about me well the government didn't know that is, than came Liam and Knap, the last of our litter was Kit.
We lived normal as we possibly could, dad got this brilliant idea to say the rest of us came from relatives who were killed and that way he could adopt us.
So started our adventures in our world we knew nothing about.
School was scary being among the small number of natural born we were single out and bullied, not only by the students but also by the staff.
It was safe to say we hated school
Oh yeah that's right my name, I'm Octavia Stone, if you haven't figured it out or if you haven't seen it our parents were huge fans of The 100, hence our names.
Well except Knap and Kit they were not names after anyone.
We are all a year or two years apart from each other...
"I don't want hear it.
Your going to school case closed." Dad said as he stormed off to the den.
Oh did I forget to mention our parents weren't the best parents really.
Dad was abusive more so with the boys than me but even mom had her moments too.
If we didn't eat we couldn't leave the table till our plate was clean.
Than there's also no protests any who did got time in the hole.
It was literally a hole dad dug and built a shed over it.
Kit is a talker he never has any fear foe some reason, he told his teacher one day during group time that he wasn't afraid of him while letting him also know we were being abused...
"Is that so Kit Stone?
How about some time out in the closet will change your mind?" The young male teacher said as he grabbed hold of our little brother.
All we could do was watch, we knew he wouldn't hurt him, of all the teachers this one was normal and cares about all of us, perfect or not.
But what scared us was what Kit said next.
"Nope, that's better than the hole or the belt buckle or the chains in the shed." Kit said.
We knew that the teachers were going to tell our parents what he just said and who knows what we get for not stopping him.
Knap and Liam were crying softly afraid and thinking the same as us older ones.
Murphy was doing his best trying to keep them calm.
All the teachers could read our fears like a book.
Ms. Sims came right to our little circle.
"Children look at me.
Is what Kit said true?
Don't lie to us, either way we are sending authorities to your house and they will find what Kit said.
If you tell us its true we can make sure you children don't get separated." Mr. Collins said as he got down to our level.
He took hold of Bellamy's chin to turn his head to the side, he moved the long bangs Bellamy always let's fall over his eyes, to reveal a fresh bruise from last night.
"Yes sir it's true." Bellamy's voice crack with emotion.
"Okay, Charles, Dotty will take your students for the rest of the day.
Take the Stone children to the art room let them do whatever while I go make a few calls
Children look at me.
If what Kit said is found by the authorities than you will not be going home ever again to live with your parents.
You will be taken to gather clothes and only personal items, you than will be taken out of this dome on a train to the children's dome.
That dome is made specifically for children.
Adults with special adoption passes can come with intent on adopting a child they chosen from a photo out of a book, it will have your ages, health, birth records if any, don't worry Octavia your parents deception won't fall on any of you." Ms. Sims explained to us as the other students were led back to their classroom.
"You know?" Bellamy questioned, his forehead wrinkling as he brought his eyebrows together.
We watched to much of The 100, I swear we were beginning to look and act like them.
Maybe in away we did, hoping if our parents liked them so much they would like us better too.
"Of course I know.
I can see you children are more like siblings than cousins.
That alone is enough evidence to put them away for life.
Remember no matter what anyone most likely peers who are jealous your parents got away with something, that none of you did anything wrong, I bet they never even told you why you had to pretend to be cousins.
Now I will give them your class pictures, they are the best for the file and adorable with the group one I did special for your birthday Octavia.
Now any questions?" Ms.Sims asked.
"I gave one.
Are you certain they won't split us up or throw us into the factory?" Bellamy asked.
"Positive.
But to be on the safe side always show them why you need to stick together.
Be of help caring for each other, when you appear less of a burden makes it all the more worth taking on.
Not saying if the younger or any of you argue will do harm but it won't do any good either.
Remember your all natural born children as far as your parents information stated.
Now when things really start rolling new information will come about.
I am going to be with you as will Charles through all of this and see you settled in the children's dome.
In fact we will be approving who gets to see you children for adoption." Ms. Sims smiled as she stood and led us to the art room.
Liam immediately went for the sketchpad and art kit.
This was really the only time he gets to sketch, dad never got him anything to help his creativity, which again is funny because they loved Clark in that series and she sketched.
Guess it was a loosing battle with them, at least the show was an escape for us and in our hidden room dad built before his genius plan of adopting as a cover up, Bellamy and Murphy made it more secured, we'd pretend we were there, our parents were grounders or mountain men and we were their prisoners.
Even though, that was actually the safest room for us.
Now we won't have a safe room or real security we can stay together.
I kinda wish Kit kept his mouth shut but yet I feel like I can breathe for the first time in forever I can really breathe...