Chapter 1

It was a hot blazing day in Africa. Kiara and Kovu where marching down the pride lands with there group of lioness ready to battle. Kiara turned around and looked at Vitani. "Okay vitani I need you and the others to break into there base as me and Kovu rescue the queen" said Kiara as she draws lines onto the ground. "And what are those lines for?" Asked vitani. "Oh uh nothing just a nervous habit" said Kiara. Vitani nodded and went back to her troops to tell them the plan. Kiara went back to Kovu spying on the elephant graveyard. "I told them the plan my husband" smiled Kiara. "I'm ready for this war to be over so we can go on hiatus" said Kovu as he looked back at Kiara and laughed a little. "Yeah me too we can finally go on our honey moon" said Kiara as she watched vitani and her army march into battle. "Okay it's time to go" said kiara as she jumped off the rock. Kovu followed behind without hesitation. The two ran behind the army hoping to get in easily but two male hyenas spot them. "Think you can sneak in here aye? Not on my watch" said one of the hyenas. The two sprinted towards the two lions but was quickly stopped by a lioness. "You two go I got this" said the lioness as she begin to claw the hyenas faces. Kovu and Kiara ran up the rock hill and made there way up to top. "Do you see nala anywhere?" Asked Kiara. Kovu looked around and saw Nala strapped up. "Look she's right there" said Kovu as he pointed. Kiara looked and saw no one guarding nala. "This might be our only chance to set her free" said Kiara. Kovu looked at Kiara and nodded. They two begin to sprint down the hill making there way to Nala. "We are getting close I can sense it" said Kiara. The two turned the corner and saw nala tied to the wall. "Mother we found you" said Kiara as she smiled. "Kiara! Shenzi is Behind you" said Nala with a worried face. Shenzi and two other hyenas where making there way towards Kovu and Kiara growling. "We suggest you surrender or you will face our wrath" said Shenzi with a grin. The two lions look at the three hyenas and smirk. "Be careful you two you never know what those creatures can do" said Nala. Kovu turned around and looked at Nala. "Hyenas are our specialty" said Kovu as he looked back at Shenzi. The two no named hyenas charge at Kovu tackling him. "Your all mine Kiara" said Shenzi as she charged at Kiara. Kiara dodged and tackled Shenzi. Kovu got back up and started cutting up each hyena killing them one by one. Shenzi pushed Kiara into a rock making her trip. "I'll help you Kiara!" Yelled Kovu. He got back up and ran towards Shenzi getting ready to tackle her. Shenzi moved out of the way causing Kovu to run head first into a rock. Shenzi looked at Kovu and started giggling. While Shenzi was distracted Kiara started biting Shenzi's neck making her bleed a lot more. Shenzi threw Kiara over her shoulder and wiped the blood off her face. Kiara laid on the ground and started to claw Shenzi's face. The hyenas face started to pour out blood from each slash on her face. Kiara got back up and grabbed Shenzi's leg pulling it off with her mouth. Shenzi fell to the ground scared for here life. Kiara put her claw to Shenzi's neck and looked at the helpless hyena. Nala started to laugh a little as she saw Kiara ontop. "Good Kiara very good. Kill her, kill her now" said Nala with a smirk. Kiara looked at nala in confusion but slitted Shenzi's throat anyway. Shenzi's blood poured out causing Shenzi to die quickly. Kiara went over and cut nala free from the rope. "I shouldn't of done that it didn't feel right" said Kiara. "You did good Kiara don't worry about it" Kiara remember that Kovu was knocked out and she made her way to Kovu. "I gotta help Kovu real quick mom" said Kiara. "Leave him or we will never make it out" said Nala. "He is still breathing if he dies we die, plus he saved me from that forest fire a long time ago. Kiara put Kovu on her back and started to walk. Nala quickly followed behind Kiara ready to leave the elephant grave yard. The two turn the corner and saw a bunch of hyenas surrounding them. "Oh crap" said Kiara. Kovu woke up and was shook by how many Hyenas there where. "Come with us Ed wants to talk to you" said Banzai as he smirked. The three lions followed Banzi and his hyenas to Eds command post ontop of a mountain. They walk in and see Ed looking at them smirking. "Hello and welcome my guest" said Ed as he giggled. "Wow you got a lot smarter then the last time I saw you" said nala. "Shut up lion soon the hyenas will own the pridelands before you know it"
Said Ed. "You really think so do ya?" Said Kovu. Kovu and Kiara kick the guards down the large mountain causing them to fall to there deaths. Kiara and Kovu make there way to Ed getting ready to pounce. Suddenly four hyenas tackle the two lions letting Ed make his escape. Kovu crushes one of the hyenas heads with his mouth and stomped on the others throat killing them both. Kiara used her strength and threw the other two off the mountain killing them as they hit the ground. Kovu and Kiara got back up and saw more Hyenas making there way towards them. "Kovu I think our time is over" said Kiara. "Not on my watch" said Vitani as her and her army enter knocking each hyena off the mountain. Kovu and Kiara smile and join in the fight killing each hyena one by one till they can make there escape. Nala,Kiara and Kovu started to make there way back to the pridelands to meet with simba. "Simba is gonna be happy that Shenzi is dead" said Kiara. "He's also gonna be stoked that you saved nala and me from that battle, we only won that battle because of you" said Kovu. "Hey I'm just doing my job" said Kiara as she smiled. The two where getting close to pride rock seeing it in the distance.