Chapter 3

The sun was slowly rising in Kovu's face. He woke up from the brightness opening his eyes a little. "That sun is so bright" said Kovu. "Hey Kovu come here I got another mission for you" said simba. Kovu got up and made his way to Simba. "What's my next mission?" Asked Kovu. "Zazu has found Eds location" said Simba. "Where is he?" Asked Kovu as he sat. "Ed is hiding with the others In the canyon. "You Mean in our territory?" Asked Kovu. "Yes they have invaded our land and using our livestock for there own amusement, go and put a stop to there reign of terror" said Simba. "Yes your majesty" said Kovu as he walked down pride rock. "I'm also sending Vitani and her army with you" said Simba. Kovu turned back and nodded. Nala walked up to simba with a smile on her face. "I sent Timon and Pumbaa to the old outlands to stop more Hyenas, I sent dozens of Lionesses with them so they should be fine" said Nala. "Great after this is all done we can have peace" said simba. Kovu walked up to Kiara and smiled. "I'm going with Vitani and her army to the canyon, Zazu found Ed's location and we are hoping this will bring an end to the war" said Kovu. Kiara looked up and smiled at Kovu. "I'm ready for some alone time with me, you and Jacob" said Kiara. "Me too we can stop worrying about our lives for once" said Kovu with a smile. Kiara giggled and licked Kovu's face. "I love you" said Kiara. "I love you too" said Kovu as he smiled. "Don't be gone for too long" laughed Kiara. "Trust me it won't be long" said Kovu as he headed out. "Kiara come with me" said Nala. Kiara got up and walked towards Nala. "What about Jacob?" Asked Kiara. "He will be fine rafiki is babysitting" said Nala. Kiara nodded and walked out with Nala. "So where are we headed?" Asked Kiara. "We are gonna see a cool show from the crocodiles" said Nala. Kiara nodded and continued to walk.

Meanwhile Kovu and his army arrived at the canyon hiding behind a stone wall. "You see anything Vitani?" Asked Kovu. "I see them right in the middle of the canyon" said Vitani. "Great what is your idea" asked Kovu. "Surround them you take one side and we will take the other" said Vitani. Kovu nodded and got up to make his way to his side. "Lionesses lets get a move on shall we" said Vitani. Vitani and her Troops marched to the other side of the canyon ready to attack. Kovu snuck down the canyon quietly listening to Ed's conversation. "Banzai you will take Janja and his hyenas to the waterfall, there you should be safe from the pride landers" said Ed. Banzai nodded and headed out with the others. Kovu saw a chance to surprise Ed so he came out of hiding and walked closer to Ed. Kovu then suddenly tripped on a rock making him fall right behind Ed. "Ah yes Kovu just who I am looking for" said Ed. An army of Hyenas come out of hiding and surround Kovu. "Back away I want Kovu for myself. Kovu got up and laughed. "Bring it on" said Kovu. Ed got into a pouncing position getting ready to pounce. Kovu did the same getting ready to make his move. The two started to run till they suddenly tackled each other with Kovu on top. Ed kicked Kovu off of him and scratched Kovu's arm. Kovu roared and bit into Ed's leg. Ed screamed loudly from the bite. "Hyenas help!" Yelled Ed. The hyenas circled around Kovu growling. But suddenly Vitani and her army arrived taking out hyenas one by one. "You got this Kovu get him" said Vitani. Kovu nodded and looked at Ed. Ed got up and started to run. "Get back over here" said Kovu. Kovu slowly but Surely caught up to Ed tackling him. "Please mister lion don't killed me" said Ed as he looked up at Kovu. "You are under pride lander arrest Ed" said Kovu. Ed got back up and threw Sand into Kovu's face. Kovu closed his eyes and screamed in pain. "Ahhh dang it!" Yelled Kovu. Ed tackled Kovu and pinned him to the ground smiling. "that was a good trick if I don't say so myself" said Ed. Kovu slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Ed. "wanna see another cool trick" asked Kovu. "Yeah sure what is it" asked Ed. Kovu kicked Ed's legs making Ed fall to the ground. Kovu got back up and started biting Eds neck. Ed's neck started to bleed out quickly. Kovu puts Ed's body on the ground watching him bleed out. Ed's eyes closed as his whole body just laid there still. "Kovu I need back up" said Vitani. Kovu ran over to Vitani to help his sister out.

At the show Nala and Kiara where talking to each other. "So I heard you had a nightmare last night" said Nala. "Wait who told you" asked Kiara. "I just know, my mom powers are great" said Nala. "Yeah I had a dream last night of Jacob getting kidnapped" said Kiara. "You do know that the first dream you have after giving birth always come true right?" Asked Nala. "Wait what really?" Asked Kiara. "Yes mine was about the time when Kovu saved you from the fire" said Nala. "Mom how can I prevent this from happening" asked Kiara. Nala looked at the show for a second and looked back at Kiara. "Have you heard of uzuri" asked Nala. "No I haven't why?" Asked Kiara. "Uzuri was an evil lion who only liked to torcher and kill others as a sport, from all of that evil she gained a power that can save others from death it's self" said nala. "Is there a way I can learn this power?" Asked Kiara. "Not as a good lion you can you have to build up evil" said Nala. "I can't do that, I'm 100 percent good" said Kiara. Nala didn't say a word and continued to watch the show.