Chapter 2

After a five hour walk the three lions make it back to pride rock. "That walk was exhausting" said Kiara as she breaths a little hard. "It might be because your belly is getting bigger" said Nala. Kiara looked at her stomach and jumped a little. "What did I eat for my belly to get this big" asked Kiara. "I don't think it's something you ate" said Kovu with a smile on his face. "Wait do you really think" said Kiara as she smile. Kovu and Kiara run to each other bumping heads a little. "I think your baby might come out sometime in the next couple days" said nala. Kiara looked at nala and laughed. "Is this what you looked like when you where pregnant" asked Kiara. "Yes except I didn't do all this fight, how are you even able to fight with a stomach like?" Asked Nala jokingly. "My Love for the pride lands is what makes me function most of the time" smiled Kiara. "HEY WELCOME BACK" yelled a familiar voice. "Dad guess what! I'm pregnant" yelled Kiara as she ran over to simba. The two bump heads and look at each other. "That's great news!" Said simba as he smiled. "I suggest that Kiara should stay with me till her baby is born" said Nala. "that's a good idea honey, your next orders are to stay here with your mother" said Simba. Kiara nodded and walked up to pride rock to take a nap. "Kovu come with me let's catch up on what happened at the battle" smiled Simba. Kovu nodded and started to walk with simba.

The sun was lowering with barely any sunlight showing. Kovu and Simba stand on the edge of a cliff watching it lower. "Kiara kinda saved me and Nala's butts at the battle today" said Kovu. "What else happened anything really good?" Asked Simba. "Well.. Kiara killed Shenzi" said Kovu. "That's good and what about Banzai and Ed" asked simba. "They escaped, a gang of hyenas where about to jump us but the lionesses came in Time to save us" said Kovu. "Soon this war will be over and you and Kiara can live happily ever after" said Simba with a smile on his face. The two hear footsteps behind them making them turn around. "Simba! Kovu! quick Kiara is having the baby" said Timon. "Wait already that was quick!" Said Kovu as he stood up. Simba stood up with kovu and looked at Timon. "Are we too late?" Asked simba. "If we go now we won't be" said Timon. Simba nodded and started to sprint back to pride rock. Kovu quickly followed excited to see the new born. The two run up pride rock and see the newborn in kiara's arms. "You missed it by a whole second" said Nala. "Crap I'm so sorry Kiara" said Kovu. "It's okay! I'm not mad I understand you two had to talk" said Kiara with a smile. Kovu smiled and looked at the baby. "Is it a he or a she?" Asked Kovu. "It's a he" said rafiki. "What should we name him?" Asked Kovu. "I was thinking... Jacob" said Kiara. "That's a good name" said Kovu. "Hey nala lets head out so we can let these two love birds have there moment" said Simba. Nala nodded and walked out. Kovu and Kiara laid next to each other and fell asleep.

Kiara woke up suddenly from hearing screams outside of pride rock. Kiara walked out and saw herself with an unknown shadow creature fighting. "You won't take my baby!" Yelled Kiara. The shadow creature didn't say word and went threw Kiara's body to get to the baby. The creature looked at the baby and picked it up. "No please don't take him, he's my son" said Kiara with a tear on her face. The Creature ran off with the baby in it's arms.

Kiara woke up quickly and looked around seeing if everything is okay. She got up and walked over to the edge of pride rock. Kovu woke up also watching Kiara walk out. He got up and put the baby in a little play pin before he went over to Kiara. "Honey.. are you okay?" Asked Kovu as he sat next to Kiara. "I had a bad dream.." said Kiara. "What kind of dream was it?" Asked Kovu. "Jacob got capture by some black creature, it wasn't a hyena nor lion, I don't even know what it was" said Kiara. "I think you might just be overly stressed about the cub, he will be fine I promise" said Kovu. Kiara smiled and walked back into pride rock. "I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you around" said Kiara. Kovu smiles and laid back down falling asleep. Kiara joined him also falling to sleep.