Chapter 7

Kiara charged at Kovu making him move out of the way. Kiara completely missed and almost ran into the wall. She turned her head back and growled louder. She started to swipe at Kovu's face making him dodge more and more. She finally got a good cut on his face causing him to bleed a little. He begin to growl and started to attack Kiara. She dodged each swing and whipped her tail in his face making a smacking sound. He stood there in anger getting ready to Pounce at her. She got into a pouncing possibility as well. The two pounce into each other causing them both to fall to the ground. The two got back up and started to exchange blows with each other. Kiara gave Kovu a huge smack causing him to walk backwards. She started to run towards him tackling him. He grabbed her arms and tossed her up in the air. She landed feet first on a floating pad on the water. Kovu jumped down landing on the same platform as her. "Kiara I can help you" said Kovu. "Nala is already helping me enough I don't need you" said Kiara as she started to swipe. He blocked each blow causing his arms to bleed a little. The platform fell into a slide type river causing them to fall off. The two landed in the water and quickly make it out. The two started to fight again exchanging blows. Kiara pounced at Kovu quickly tackling him where his head is over the water. Kiara dunked Kovu's head into the water drowning him. He begin to make the water bubble up till he kicked her off of him. He got back up and put his paws on top of her arms. "Kiara listen! Nala is evil you shouldn't believe what she says" said Kovu. "If she's evil then I'm evil too" said Kiara. She head butted him in the nose causing his nose to bleed. He got off of her and couldn't see because of his tears. She clawed deep into his side causing him to bleed. He screamed out in pain as he started to run up a cliff. She quickly followed trying to get a good swing at him. Kovu eyes begin to clear as he wiped the tears away. "Kiara listen this is your last chance to let me help you" said Kovu. "I already said I don't want your help" said Kiara. She jumped at Kovu quickly with her claws extended out. Kovu moved out of the way causing Kiara to jump straight off the cliff. She fell down the cliff and landed into a hot spring causing her to burn. She screamed in pain from the boiling in the water. Kovu came down and looked at Kiara. "You where suppose to be with me forever Kiara" said Kovu with a tear down his face. Kiara kept screaming as her fur started to burn off. "I loved you Kiara you were my only priority" said Kovu as he started to walk away. Kiara let out a huge scream as she burned away more. "I HATE YOU!" Yelled the burning lioness. Kovu turn around and looked at Kiara. "I love you.." said Kovu quietly as he begin to sprint off into the sun rise.

At pride rock Nala felt a feeling of Kiara slowly dying. "Lionesses come with me Kiara is in trouble" said Nala. Nala and The Lionesses ran down pride rock in search for Kiara. Zira Silently walked up the stairs in search for young Jacob. Zira hears the young lion crying in the play pin. "There you are I was looking for you" said Zira. Zira picked up Jacob with her mouth and sprinted off back to the tree. "falcon tell Kovu to meet me back here" said Zira. The falcon nodded and flew off in search for Kovu. 30 minutes later falcon saw Kovu walking by himself. "Kovu! Zira wants to talk to you, shes located at the tree" said falcon. Kovu nodded and sprinted towards the tree.

Kiara clawed her way out of the hot spring with her back legs burnt to a crisp. She heard some movement behind her and thought it was Kovu coming back. "Go get Sarafina!" Yelled Nala as she looked down at Kiara. "Who did this to you?" Asked Nala. "K-Kovu did" said Kiara weakly. "Don't worry you will be good as new after I'm done with you" said Nala. Kiara laid there not caring about what Nala said. The Lionesses pick up Kiara's body and took her back to pride rock.

Kovu arrived at Zira's tree heartbroken from the battle. "Kovu I saved your son" Said Zira with a smile. Kovu smiles and hugged his son happy to see him. "Thank you Zira" said Kovu. Zira smiled and nodded at Kovu. "I'm gonna have to give Jacob to another family, I'm probably number one on the pride lands hit list and I don't wanna put Jacob in any danger" said Kovu. Zira nodded and pointed to the north. "Follow up that path my friend Panda will take care of your son" said Zira. Kovu picked Jacob up and started to sprint towards the north.

Back at the pride lands Kiara was getting surgery from Sarafina. Many needles enter Kiara's body making her scream loudly. Sarafina put robo legs and feet on the missing limbs. Before Kiara knew it her painful surgery was over. "Kiara can you walk?" Asked Nala. "Yes master" said Kiara as she started to walk. "How do you feel?" Asked Nala. "Better then ever" said Kiara. Kiara looked at the play pin and noticed Jacob was gone. "What happened to my son?" Asked Kiara. "Kovu killed him after he was finished with you, he didn't want anything to do with you after you twos battle" said Nala knowing it would make Kiara even angrier. Kiara's eyes glowed bright red and she started to hit the wall in anger. "Come with me Kiara" said Nala. Kiara nodded and followed Nala to the edge of Pride rock. The two stood there watching the sun set. "Our new pride is gonna be more powerful then any being could imagine" said Nala. Kiara stood there watching the sunset thinking about the future.

In a jungle far away from the pride lands Kovu arrived at Pandas Hut. "Zira told me you would be here" said Panda. "How did she tell you?" Asked Kovu. "That's her secret" said Panda. "This is little Jacob can you please take good care of him?" Asked Kovu. "Yeah me and my wife Jill will be great parents for little Jacob" said Panda. Kovu nodded gave Jacob to Panda. "Don't worry you can come and visit all you want" said Panda. Kovu nodded and walked towards a little hill. He stood on the hill watching the sun lower wondering what is in store for the future....

The end..