✿ [ 0 ] ✿

Additional disclaimer: The story may contain descriptions of violence, foul language and similar content. The warning will be placed at the begining of the chapter if needed.

[✿]

You've always considered yourself a role model. Studied hard to fulfill your family's expectations and tried to be as friendly as possible to the people in your community. Maintaining a good reputation and physical appearance.

Now, you found yourself walking through a not-so-deserted street since every now and then you would see someone walking in the opposite direction or hear a car pass by.
You quickly became annoyed from the dismal silence, therefore you decided to pull out your AirDots and blast some music.

Only hearing your own footsteps can be annoying.

Being engrossed in your own world, you failed to notice the hurried footsteps behind your back.

You were oblivious to it, but a man was sprinting in you direction with a horrified look portrayed in the guy's face.

And when you took notice of this, it was far too late.

Where the hell did a giant truck fall from?!

Before you could even process what the hell was happening your life ended.

°

.
[✿]

"Wake up!"

An unknown voice ordered.

As soon as you opened your eyes a light shined bright directly into your eyes, making you close them by reflex and your following action was squinting in an attempt to see the owner of the misterious voice.

"Oh, my apologies"

The voice said and suddenly the bright light started to loose it's power, becoming more dim by the second. Soon enough, the room that was so bright to the point of burning your eyes became an obscure grim location.

"I thought that you'd be more accepting if I showed myself in this form"

Your gaze quickly scanned the room looking for the source of the dreamy voice. Soon enough, you found the light source that prevented the room from becoming pitch black; followed by a humanoid silhouette.

It took you a while to abandon you initial shock but after that your brain started to process all of the recent events, and after putting the puzzle pieces together you came to a conclusion.

You were dead.

But strangely enough, you felt nothing. How were you supposed to feel...? Angry? Sad? Desperate to save yourself?
Maybe a part of you felt that way, but the other half really didn't care.

"I believe I should present myself"

The voice announced pulling you out of your internal debate.

"Hello little girl" He greeted. "I know you may be really confused on what is happening right now but I'll try to explain as best as it's possible to me."

And millions of questions were forming in your mind. If I'm dead, what's next? What just happened? Why me? Where the fuck did that truck come from?!