«〔⟨ 5 ⟩〕»

Random question: how many languages do you speak?

°

.

It was around 3 a.m. when you finally got home. The aching pain coming from your feet spread all the way through your thighs, the only thing you wished for in that particular moment was to lie in bed.

"Yare yare daze" You giggled while removing your boots. Thankfully, your feet were safe from any type of damage or blisters, they just showed a faint red tint.

Plastic Love entered the room, the stand was still carrying Narancia bridal-style. It approached your bed and meticulously placed his unconscious body in your bed. You tucked Narancia in the bedsheets since the night was a little cold and proceeded to undress yourself.
Once you only had your underwear on, you approached the petite closet in the corner of the room and looked for your pajamas.

You were about to lie besides Narancia when you heard a rustling sound near your window.
Your senses were on alert mode as you carefully moved towards the nearest (and only) window. Plastic Love opened the window for you and looked for what caused the noise. Since it didn't find anything suspicious, you summoned it back and proceeded to close the window. Before you could even reach the glass surface, a white unknown thing dashed through it into your home. The unidentified being was far too quick for your eyes to distinguish what the hell it was.

You hurriedly turned around, being greeted with one of the most adorable things you've ever seen.
A super fluffy white cat. It's fur could be compared to cotton and you swore you could die when it started licking it's paws, revealing it's adorable pink-colored toe beans. Your gaze shifted to it's face, it's deep ocean eyes seemed amused and their whole face could be described as a real-life UwU.

"What are you doing here, kitty?" You asked in a cringe ass baby voice. "Are you lost?"

"Of course not, you idiot" You were taken aback by the cat's words.

Is this the work of an enemy Stand User?

"I'm not a Stand, it's me you moron!" Your clueless face seemed to annoy the little cat.

"The one who killed you by accident...?" (Y/N)'s expression shifted from a confused, clueless one to a surprised one. Her lips formed a perfect "O" shape.

"Why do you look like that?" You naïvely asked.

"I'm hiding from my boss, it won't be long before he notices what I did."

"What's the worst that could happen? I mean, it's not like he can get rid of THE God of Death." The feline just gave you a tired sigh.

Cute.

"Do you really think I'm the only one with this job? There are thousands of us, every single one is disposable to the Boss..." He explained. "Haven't you watched Death note?"

"Oh" You didn't know what else to say.

"Anyways, I'm not here to talk about my situation. How did things go for you?"

"Honestly, it sucked. First of all, how cheap are you?! You could've given me proper bath products, they aren't even that expensive!"

"Most of the budget went to your Switch, and you haven't even used it."

"Excuse me, I just didn't have enough time to lie around and play!"  You responded.