Smol A/N

I'm really sorry this isn't a chapter :(
I've been extremely busy this week but I'll try to finish the chapter ASAP.

I've actually been thinking about this a lot... And I'm really greatful with all of you.

I love all of your comments! Most made me wheeze or cackle for several minutes XD

I would like to make a proposal for all of you.

To celebrate the 500 reads of this book (which is a lot to me), would you like me to release special chapters?

Like, One-shots with the characters of your preference. Write a comment and I'll do it, specify the type of content too (fluff, lime, or  smut) and I'll release all of them when our protagonist has had proper interactions with the Bucci gang (around chapter 5).

And as a sidenote, I'm sorry if I take too long to get to Vento Aureo, but I believe that the protagonist's personality and basic stand abilities should be properly introduced and developed for the story to be more organic.
It'll be around 10 chapters or so, for her to be introduced to Passione. Giorno will appear occasionally but with a minor role until I'm satisfied with the development.

Once again, thank you all!!! I love you!!!!!!

And don't forget to comment if you want special chapters ;)