🖤 SeroKami 💛

Fluff ♡

Little space denki ♡
~~~~

"Daddy!" Kaminari whined, pushing himself up from laying on the bed. He now sat up, legs criss-crossed and watching his lover who sat on the floor against the bed.

"Oh. You're awake." Sero smiled, glancing back at his partner. "I gotta go guys, denki woke up." He exited his online game then set the controller and head-set down. The talled male got up and moved to sit beside his beloved.

"Someone woke up little~" he teased the blonde a bit, smiling as Kaminari giggled and scooted closer to his lover. "Are you hungry little one?"

The blonde mumbled something, rubbing his eyes and nuzzling into Hanta's chest. "Mhmm..."

"Alright. Let daddy go get you something okay?" He stood back up, turning on cartoons and handing Denki his stuffed animal. It was a pikachu themed bear that sero asked Momo to make him a while back, he takes it everywhere.

Denki whined a bit but laid back down nonetheless, watching as his dominant left the room. He could only smile, heart pounding against his chest. He loved Sero with everything he had, without him... Kaminari was nothing.

Hanta entered the room again several minutes later, well- more like half an hour but denki was too focused on his tv show now. The blonde was awestruck by the colors and flashing lights as pony girls turned human and got flashy. This was his favorite show.

"Little one~" Sero cooed, catching tree he attention of his little, who looked over and started to squeal and bounce.

"Daddy!" He giggled and swayed. He watched as Sero situated himself behind the blonde.

"I made you dino nuggets and mac and cheese. I know you dont eat much when you just wake up so you dont have to finish but try to eat most of it, okay?" He rubbed his subs hips, smiling as the boy gave a nod and leaned back against him.

It was peaceful to them, denki in his headspace, all sleepy and quiet as he watched his show. He ate his lunch and swayed a bit, mumbling the words to the opening theme song. He didn't seem to notice his partner recording him.

Of course, sero sent the video to the group chat.

Sero:
[Video attachment]
Look how cute he is!

Mama Mina:
Awe! My baby!!!
Tell Kami I said hi!
And that I love him ♡

Blasty:
Gross, get that shit away from me.
And I mean you two being lovey.

Rock hard:
Was gonna say-
Bakubro.

Blasty:
One more word and I'll kill you

Sero:
Is blasty hiding something?
👀👀👀

Rock hard:
Deffeintly
Hes-
Kskdhskfjs

Mama Mina:
Well, kirishimas dead.
Anyways!!
Blasty, tell us!

Blasty:
Die.