𝐢.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :

❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

 ❞

 *:・゚✧ 𝓞ctavia Grayson walking into Jason's room, holding her damp hair in her hands. Jason Todd, who was sitting on the bed with one of her knives in his hands, looked up and watched her enter the room.

"Can you put that down? You're going to stab yourself," Octavia said, turning to face him. 

"Okay, mom," Jason replied sarcastically. Octavia playfully rolled her eyes and turned back around, grabbing her laptop from the dresser. Octavia walked around the bed and sat down next to him. 

She sighed and opened the laptop. Jason shuffled closer to her, looking down at her screen. "What are you doing?" Jason asked. 

"I am going to hack into Black Mask's security system and delete the footage of us tonight," Octavia explained. 

"Why?"

"Why? We killed him," Octavia replied. Jason scoffed softly and rolled his eyes.

"And...?" Jason asked. 

"People are gonna start investigating..." Octavia answered. 

"Who?" Jason questioned, "Victoria? Dick? They don't live here anymore."

"I mean Tim and Bruce. Two of the smartest people on this fucking planet." Octavia replied. 

"As if they don't know we're the ones doing this," Jason said, "Don't tell me you're afraid of being hunted by the Bat." 

"I've been in the anti-hero game a lot longer than you, Jason." Octavia retorted, "I'm not afraid of Batman."

Jason smiled at her and kissed her. Octavia kissed him back then broke the kiss, "I need to work, Jason." She said. Jason sighed and Octavia turned back to her computer screen.

"How long is this going to take?" Jason asked.

"Hold your horses, princess," Octavia retorted, "I'll be done in ten minutes."  

The next morning, Tim Drake sat at the Batcomputer while Isla Jones stood behind him, resting her arm on the back of the chair. "Black Mask and the majority of his men were killed last night," Tim explained. 

"We know who did this, right?" Isla asked. Tim looked up at her, "Red Hood and Black Lavender."

"Should I call the team?" Isla asked. 

"No," Tim dismissed, "I think it's time we get the gang back together."

"As if they would come back to Gotham," Isla replied, "Most of them want nothing to do with this hellhole anymore."