𝐯.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 :

❝ 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘣. ❞

 *:・゚✧  𝓥ertigo kicked down the door to a warehouse and walked inside

*:・゚✧  𝓥ertigo kicked down the door to a warehouse and walked inside. Meanwhile, Red Robin slipped in through the window on the roof. "You know, the windows were unlocked, right?" He asked, landing beside Vertigo.

"Whatever," Vertigo mumbled. Vertigo pressed the commlink in her ear, "Nightwing, what's your status?" She asked.

"Nothing in this warehouse, V," Nightwing replied. "Cat and I are gonna move to the next location."

"Okay, keep me posted," Vertigo said.

"Always, V."

Vertigo and Red Robin looked around and observed the empty warehouse. "You said Octavia was last seen here?" Vertigo asked.

"Her and Red Hood. A little bit of Scarecrow and Hera was also here." Red Robin answered. "There was a fight, Octavia got gassed with fear toxin."

Vertigo hummed and crotched down next to a pile of broken wood. She moved one piece of wood and found a knife underneath it. Vertigo picked it up and turned to Red Robin, "It's Octavia's."

"V, there has to be a way we can find Octavia." Red Robin said, approaching her. Vertigo shrugged, "I haven't tracked Octavia's movements in a long time, Red."

"There has to be a pattern though. Octavia doesn't just break into warehouses randomly. She has to have a plan right?" Red Robin questioned.

"Her plan is our plan, just with a little more murder involved. She's going after Hera," Vertigo told him, "After we all separated, I'm assuming she contacted Red Hood."

"How though?" Red Robin asked.

"No idea... There has to be a piece of Octavia's fucked up puzzle that we're missing." Vertigo said, standing up from her crouched position. Vertigo looked around the warehouse again and saw an empty syringe on the floor.

"Tim," Vertigo said, walking toward the syringe. Red Robin turned as she walked past him. Vertigo picked up the syringe and turned around to Red Robin.

"We should take this back to the Cave. And we need to go over the security footage again." Vertigo ordered. Red Robin nodded and Vertigo pressed the commlink in her ear again.

"Nightwing, meet back at the Cave. I think Red and I found something. And we need to try and figure out Octavia's patterns." Vertigo informed him.

"Right, her patterns. Like when she was sixteen?" Nightwing asked.

"Night, this is serious."

"Just pointing it out."

"I'll see you back at the Cave."