𝐢𝐢𝐢.

!! warning: some of the events in this chapter
could be triggering !!
( honestly, i don't know if it is triggering
but i wasn't sure so i put a warning
just in case )
edit: just kidding, this is kinda fucked up

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 :

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥? ❞

𝙶𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙼 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

*:・゚✧ 𝓙ason Todd gently played with a strand of Octavia's hair as she rested her head on his lap, taking a small nap. Jason, on the other hand, was combing through the security footage Octavia hacked into.

Jason paused the footage and narrowed his eye at two blurry figures standing in the shadows. Despite the bad quality, Jason could make out the figures as Hera Flavius and Elijah Claire.

Jason looked down at Octavia and sighed, debating if he should wake her up or not. Jason sighed and moved his hand on her arm, "Octavia."

Octavia moaned softly and slowly opened her eye, "What?" She asked.

"Look," Jason said as she sat up. Octavia tiredly rubbed her eye with the back of her knuckle and yawned. Jason pointed to the screen, "You see that?" He asked.

Octavia sighed and looked at the screen, narrowing her eye at where he was pointing. "It's them, Ava," Jason said.

"Holy shit," Octavia whispered.

"Come on, let's go," Jason replied.

After they both suited up and left Jason's safe house, they headed to the warehouse where the security cameras picked up Hera and her team. Black Lavender grabbed the lock and a knife from her utility belt.

She knelt down and stuck the blade of the knife into the keyhole. Black Lavender bit her bottom lip in concentration as she wiggled the knife around.

"Lav."

"Be... fucking... patient." Black Lavender snarled softly. Black Lavender twisted the knife and pulled down the lock, the shackle of the lock unlocking. Black Lavender smiled to herself and put her knife back into her utility belt.

She stood up with the lock in her hands, "Don't rush perfection, sweetheart." Black Lavender smiled at Red Hood.

Black Lavender threw the lock to the side and pushed open the doors to the warehouse. "Be safe." Red Hood whispered to her and they both went their separate ways, searching through the warehouse.

Black Lavender looked around her side of the warehouse and sighed softly when she saw nothing. "Black Lavender." A distorted voice spoke behind her.