𝐢𝐢.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 :

❝ 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞

 ❞

𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙰 

 *:・゚✧ 𝓘sla Jones sighed and paced the floor anxiously. "Did we get everyone?" Isla asked. Tim nodded, "I think so."

There was a beep coming from the computer, causing Tim and Isla to turned their heads towards it. Tim turned around and pressed a button, opening footage to the front door.

"You changed the code, shithead?" Victoria Grayson asked. Isla laughed softly and Tim glared at her over his shoulder. 

Tim entered the code and let Victoria inside the Tower. Isla turned around as the elevator doors opened and Victoria walked inside. "You guys okay?" Victoria asked. 

"We're fine," Isla said. "Uh, actually, Conner could use some help in the... kitchen." Isla pointed in the direction of the kitchen. Victoria furrowed her eyebrows while Tim sighed heavily in the background. 

"Conner was injured?" Victoria asked, "Superman's clone? The Kryptonian was injured?" 

"Just go!" Isla said, pointing aggressively toward the kitchen. Victoria put her hands up and walked toward the kitchen. The computer beeped once again and Tim looked down at the screen.

"I see you changed the code." Dick Grayson said, looking up at the camera. Tim let Dick up into the Tower and looked back at Isla.

"One more guest," Tim said. 

The elevator doors opened and Dick stepped into the Tower. "So, Conner wasn't in the kitch...en..." Victoria walked back into the room and trailed off seeing Dick in the Tower. 

"Victoria?"

"Dick?" 

"What are you doing here?" Dick and Victoria asked at the same time. Just then, Kathryn Harlow appeared in the room after using Isla's powers. "What the fuck?" Kathryn asked. 

"Were we just parent trapped?" Victoria asked. 

"I'm here to test out the security system," Kathryn said. 

"I'm here to check on the security system," Dick replied.

"I'm here to check on the team," Victoria added. 

"Guys, Octavia and Red Hood's murder spree is getting worse," Isla began. "We have to go back to Gotham." 

"I'd rather not." Kathryn replied, "Especially not with her." Kathryn glared at Victoria. Victoria scoffed, "So now I'm the problem!?"