💟8💟

Hiiee guys!!!

Long chap ahead!!!

Third person pov

Throughout the entire day,Tae kept zoning out.He just can't seem to forget how Jungkook treated him in the morning and he just can't get Jungkook's voice and his face out of his mind.

He would just space out in the middle of his class and remember the moments and his cheeks would be on fire.And the nicknames don't even get me started on it.If he remembered them, his cheeks would be burning hotter than hell.
And and and he'd be the human equivalent of a tomato.

In the midst of all this,a light bulb illuminated in Taehyung's mind.
Yes its the light bulb we all are waiting for.

'How did Jungkook knew what happened to me yesterday and how did he even guessed that I wouldn't have treated the wounds???"

Taehyung hadn't told this to anyone,not even his parents.Well he has told the Wolfie,but thats irrelevant cuz how will the wolf do anything???

He thought Jungkook might have seen him getting bullied but then again he wasn't in the uni yesterday.

Things didnt add up and it was making Taehyung curious.

His best guess was~Jungkook could read minds and he read Taehyung's mind and came to know of his situation.
Wait!if he can read minds,does that means he knows that I like him.
Uh-ohh,no this shouldn't be happening!!!!

He panicked and decided that he would just ask Jungkook about this.

So now Taehyung was sitting with Jimin and yoongi in the cafeteria waiting for Jungkook to come.

As Jungkook walked in,Tae can't take his eyes off him.
"Damn look at those muscles and the thick thighs,why is he so hawt....!!!!
Stop Tae,he could read minds.STOP IT.

He snapped out of his daydreams and saw that Jungkook has taken the seat beside him.

Sitting with him in such close proximity wasn't doing any good to Tae.On top of that Jungkook was staring at him.Somebody help taehyung.😬😬
His heart beat has picked up its pace and all his thoughts were out of the window by now.

The Yoonmin couple left them alone after sometime saying they had to be somewhere.

Now that it was only two of them,Tae thought it would be perfect to voice his questions.

"Why are you being so hesitant,I know you want to say something so go on"Jungkook said.

Tae widened his eyes,now he was getting sure that Jungkook could read minds.

Despite wanting to ask Jungkook how he knew about his situation the first question Tae asked him was ~
"Can you read minds??"

This caused a hearty laugh escape Jungkook's mouth.
He looked at tae with amusement and said-"what makes you think this??oh is it because I guessed you want to say something???Tae nodded and Jk continued
Anyone sitting here can say that you wanted to talk with the way you were fidgeting and your behavior gave it out.And don't worry I can't read minds.that would be cool tho"!!!!!!

Am I that obvious!!!
Thank God he can't read minds.
Wait if he can't read minds then....

"How did you know that I was hurt,and haven't treated my wounds,I didnt told anyone" Tae asked in a firm voice.
Sure he was still nervous but he knew when he should sound firm to get him what he wants.

Jungkook was shocked at Tae's sudden burst of confidence but at the question as well.

He wasn't able to hide it and Tae monitored his expressions.He saw a flash of fear and hesitancy in Jungkook's eyes but it vanished as soon as it came.