Chapter 2-New Secretary

Hyena's View

I opened my eyes gently. My eyes are all puffy from the crying I just done yesterday, and yes I still feel the pain that Heejun caused to me. But still I need to start a fresh start now. I stood up and tied my hair into a messy bun I still have one hour to prepare my self on my first day being a secretary of the Park's Company.

That company is really famous, you wouldn't know that a young man is the one whose taking care of that big luxurious company. I entered the bathroom and started cleaning my self. After I've done it I started scheming through my closet to find a decent clothes to wear. You know it's a special day though.

It's my first day so I need to look presentable infront of my new boss. Whoever he is. I found a Red fit dress, it fits my curves and it only last until my knees. I found also a classy red heels. I put some make up on my face but not that much. I only put a little on it, I don't want to look like a living coloring book right.

I curled the tip of my hair and got my bag, I walk towards the kitchen to get something to eat. I opened the fridge and there was nothing, I really do need to work on this. I rolled my eyes and just decided to drink some water. I got out of my apartment. I closed it properly and then I decided to go to a near bakery to get some bread.

I probably need to eat, or else I will starve while working later. I bought a Baguette bread and started eating it heading to the company. It's one of my favorite bread that's why this is what I brought. I still have a few minutes for work. It didn't took some time until I arrive at the company.

I stood infront of it and took a deep breath, this totally a brand new day (A/n:A brand new day!) I tighten my grip on my bag strap and then I started walking inside. The guards are greeting me and so did I. Hoseok texted me the floor of the CEO's office he said he will meet me right infront.

I entered the elevator. And all I can hear is the ticking of my heels. To tell you the truth I'm kinda nervous guys, what if I'll done some mistake and then the CEO will get mad and fire me right away? Then I will be back being a miserable girl. I can hear the elevators sound telling that we've arrive at the 5th floor. I got out of it and I directly saw Hoseok with his dashing handsome face.

His wearing a black tuxedo with a dark shoes, his hair is arrange properly Hoseok looks so perfect right now. Well he always do. "Oh, your quite early Hyena, well he likes a worker that arrives very early" he stated while smiling. I also smiled back at him "Shall we? His probably waiting inside now" he said as he lead me to the CEO's office.

He knock on the door and a voice can be heard inside. "Come in" his voice sounds really cold as ice.

. . .

Jimin's View

I heard a knock on my door and I stared at it for a second "Come in" I said coldly and stared at the file on my desk again. "The new secretary is already here" I lift my head and saw Hoseok smiling at me and a girl next to him, smaller than him.

"You may go now Hoseok" I said at Hoseok pointing to the door. "Asshole I'm not your worker remember that" he said and he left. I just rolled my eyes. The girl stood up there.

"Lee Hyena" I said. I look at her and she manage to smile, she look like she's not even nervous. She stared at my eyes and she never breaks it. "I must say you know me already?" I added.

She shrug while smiling yet still looking at me. "I'm sorry but I don't know you sir" she said straight forward. She's interesting... I got closer on the table and put my hands there resting my chin on it "The names Park Jimin, Ms. Lee" I said to her. She smiled and bowed at me casually.