Chapter 15-Death Threat

Hyena's View

I was happily walking towards Jimin's company, it's our  11th dayin a relationship and I'm so happy with this. I arrive at the building when my phone suddenly vibrate, I got it out and then I look at the sender. It's unknown? Who could it be?

Unknown:

I will kill Jimin, if that's the only way I can have you honey.

My eyes widened looking at the text message, my hands are starting to tremble. Who could this be? Why would he kill Jimin? My heart drop, and was about to tear up when someone grab my hand. I got startled but I realise that it was just Jimin. He look at me "What's wrong? Baby, is something bothering you?" he said I shrug and just smile.

No matter what happens I would not tell him about this, I wouldn't let him worry about this. "N-no nothing at all" I said. Trying to not look scared he then smile at me and held both of our hands tightly that made me calm down. "Let's go then?" he said and then the both of us started headed to our separated office.

Taehyung's View

I stop by the near coffee shop and took a peek inside. She's not there.... Where is she? I roamed my eyes there but I really couldn't see her. I sighed and turn back "Who are you finding there?" I was about to jump away because I was startled by his sudden appearance.

She was wearing a pink hoodie a jeans and a white Adidas. Her hair was just down she look really cute. "Are you finding me?" she said smiling at me like she was teasing me. "N-no I was just... Wondering of buying something here" I said and look away.

"Hahaha! I'm just joking! Oh I'm going now I need to finish my homework" she said. And was about to go but I grab her hands. Yes shes still studying as a doctor. "Let me send you home" I said. She look at me and she smile "No you don't need to Taehyung" she said while still smiling. "No, I insist Bora let me send you home" I said. She shook her head.

I smirked "Youll let me send you home or I'll kiss you" I said. Her eyes widened "What?!" she said and she started blushing "Come on  hop in" I said pointing to my car. She just sighed and then she entered the car. I really like her...

Jungkook's View

I grab my hair and messed it, why isn't she answering her phone?! I'm going crazy right now!!! "Haeun, pick up the phone" I said. Ive been calling her for many times but she never really answered it. Is she really avoiding me? Ugh! Somebody grab my hood and I look at who it is.

"Why are you calling me repeatedly? Your ruining my sleep" she said and she started yawning. I rolled my eyes "Why aren't you picking up?" I said. She look at me"I was asleep"she said. I didn't buy her reason "You've been sleeping for two days? What a deep slumber Haeun" I said with a greeted teeth.

It just pissed me off, I don't know why but whenever she doesn't answer my calls it made me worry for her like damn "Okay fine... I'm in a date yesterday and then today I sleep because I was so tired of all of my work, satisfied?" she said. She's in a date? "A date? With who?" I said seriously.

"A friend..." She said, "Why are you looking at me like that? Is it wrong?" she said. I rolled my eyes and then "No nothing, just answer your phone when I'm calling!" I said. She nodded and her phone suddenly rang. She answered it and then she was smiling talking on the phone.

It must be her date yesterday, pssh she should just go with him, it pissed me off I just don't know why, I'm fucking jealous right now!" Bye Jungkook I need to go" she said and she left. Did she just left me? I didn't even say goodbye to her!

Ugh! I was about to go with her when she already ride a taxi... Aish.

Jimi View

I receive a death threat earlier... And it's bothering me, I don't want to tell this to Hyena she would just worry to me... I don't want her to worry. I headed to her office and I saw standing backwards holding some papers. I walk towards her and hug her backwards.. She gasped when I hug her.

"You scared me to death you know" she said while I'm hugging her tightly... "I love you Hyena" I said. I can feel her sighed "Your love wouldn't end right?" she said I turn her around and face her to me

"Love is love, feeling is feeling. So why would I stop this love I'm feeling for you if I know that I can't stop it?"i said. She smile at me..." I love you too Jiminie... No matter what happens I will love you forever"she said. I nodded and I leaned closer to her and kissed her hungrily.. "I love you too... Forever"i said and hug her tightly. I would never let that threat to break us apart... I would never...

We both broke from the hug and I saw her tearing up." Hey baby, why are you crying? "I said worriedly. She look at me" I received a death threat earlier... Saying he would kill you"she said. She also got it. "I know baby I know.." I said. She look at me worriedly.

"Aren't you scared on it? He would kill you Jimin" she said and started sobbing, she's worrying a lot. "Of course I'm scared... But I wouldn't show it I will find him and before he can kill me  I would kill him first" I said with a greeted teeth. I would never let him kill me and get Hyena away from me...

To be continued
. . .
Kim_Taexis
🥀