Chapter 16-Kidnap

Chapter 16-Kidnap

Hyena's View

I was now walking side by side with Jimin on the way to my apartment. He insisted that he would love to send me home. And so I agreed with him, he was holding my hand tightly as if he would never want to let me go. And that's what I really love about him. His so sweet on me.

Although his always cold to other people whom his not close with. I smile at the thought, I took a peek on his side view. Ohh how perfect he is. Even if his just on a side view. He turn and look at me and cock his eyebrows. "Why are you staring at me like that baby?" he said. I smiled at him sheepishly. And he also did the same.

"It's just your so perfect Jiminie" I said. He stop and pulled me closer to him, he hug me tightly "I'm always perfect for you" he whispered in my ear. I giggled at his statement.

We didn't even notice that we're already infront of my apartment. I broke from the hug and I stared at him, he was now pouting in front of me, which I found really cute. Jimin really do have a very cute pouty lips. You guys should agree with me. "I'm going inside now" I said. I was about to go inside but he pulled me and kissed me on my lips.

"Call me when your gonna sleep okay?" he said and placed a kiss on my forehead. I nodded at him and I mouter goodnight and I got inside of the apartment. "Go now" I said to him. He nodded and then he left. I walk towards my apartment then I opened it.

I was about to enter it when I suddenly feel a hand on my mouth and nose. It's a handkerchief, with a... I don't know. I screamed but no one can hear me because of the handkerchief on my mouth and nose. I'm starting to not being able to breath.

I can feel my eyes and everything went black...

Taehyung's View

I was walking on the streets, near Hyena's apartment. I'm going to visit her now, cause I just want to say sorry to her. For ignoring her for the past days. I already move on her.

I'm now into someone, obviously Bora. But I don't how could I tell her my feelings, I'm scared I might end up being rejected just like Hyena... I walk towards her apartment and knock for a few times but she never opened.

I notice that it was not lock, I shrug it off and entered her apartment "Hyena?" I said. But I didn't hear any word from her. This is weird? She always answer me directly when I go here on her apartment.

I walk towards her room but she's not there, I roamed all over her house but she's really not here. I decided to go out until I notice something. I saw a blood stain on the wall. And a piece of silk...

I got the idea and I started to panic, Hyena has been kidnapped. I was shaking as I was dialing Jimin's number. "Jimin, pick up" I murmured as I was waiting for him to answer.

*Hello? *

"Jimin!!! Hyena was kidnapped!" I screamed. I heard him gasp on the other line.

*What do you mean Taehyung?? That can't be, I just sent her home earlier*

"She's not in the house!!! And I saw a blood stain and a piece of rip cloth outside! We need to find her!" I shouted. I can feel the tense on Jimin's voice on the other line as I hear him screamed.

*I'm gonna find her*

He ended the call"Wait Jimin! "I said. But it's too late he already ended the call." Shit, Hyena I hope your okay"

Jimin's View

"Hey why are you panicking Hyung?" Jungkook said as I was wearing my beige outer and I headed outside. "Hyena has been kidnapped" I said. I heard him gasp and also Haeun. "I'm gonna call a police" she said I nodded at her and she started calling a police.

She was taking with the police calmly but she suddenly shouted out of anger "WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU REALLY A POLICE?!!! OUT FRIEND GOT KIDNAP AND YOUR JUST GONNA SAY THAT UT WAS STILL NOT 24 HOURS THAT SHE'S GONE?! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO HER HUH?! BULLSHIT YOU YOUR NOT HELPING ASSHOLE! I'M GONNA REPORT YOU GUYS TO YOUR BOSS FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS! "both me and Jungkook was shock at her.

It's our first time seeing Haeun, get piss." We can't do anything those fuckers are not helping, Jimin I'm gonna help"she said. "No, don't your gonna make your life in danger" I said.

"I don't care, Hyena's life is more precious I'm gonna help her, we're gonna help, right kook?" she said. Jungkook then also nodded. I nodded at them and the three of us walk towards the car. I called Yoongi hyung and he immediately answered the call.

*Fuck Jimin what's so urgent at this---*

" Hyung! Kindly track Hyena's, place right now??? You know how to track people right? Please hyung" I beg at her on the other line.

*Yes, I can but what happened? *

"She's kidnapped, hyung please help me" I said. I heard him sigh on the other line.

*Okay I will, I'll tell Hoseok the place she's right now and then I'll let him tell you, I'll work on it now bye*

He ended the call. I started the engine and I started driving.... How the hell can I find her if I still don't know where she is??? Fuck Hyena where are you???

To be continued
. . .
Kim_Taexis
🥀