Chapter 17-Is This The End?

Chapter 17-Is The End

Hyena's View

I slowly opened my eyes and I realise I was on a very dark place. I can't see anything, I heard someone walk towards my direction and I saw Heejun... And Ara??? They kidnapped me! "What the Heejun!!! How can you do this to me?!" I shouted.

I saw him smirk at me "Princess don't be scared... I'm not gonna hurt you, just be mine and nothing will happen" he said evily. I laugh at him, how can he tell me to love him back again if he already cheated on me before?

His such an idiot and I hate it. He thinks he can get me again. Fuck him he will never get me back again. "Fuck you Heejun! I will never come back to you never!" I said and that's when he slap me real hard that I can feel my cheeks getting heavy.

He pulled my chin harshly that it was hurting me. "You know what?! Im gonna kill that Jimin if that's the only way I can get you back" he said and push my face away from him. Ara came in the scene with a knife on her hands. "Hyena... If this isn't a deal I already killed you so that I can get Jimin. You just came in the scene" she said and she slowly cut my skin with a knife.

I hissed in pain, it hurts like fuck!!! "Ahhh!" I shouted as she cut one more skin on my body. Heejun said earlier that he want me, that means he love me but why isn't he letting this bitch stop on hurting me?!!! "You will be ruined Hyena... You will die" she said.

"If you kill her Ara, I will also kill Jimin" Heejun said and Ara rolled her eyes. "Punish her if you want I don't care, a deal is a deal Heejun, get her away from Jimin and I'll take care of the rest" she said. I look at the both of them.

Heejun nodded and then he came closer to me. "Princess you will be really mine, just wait" he said and then the both of them leave. I was left there with silence.

It's so cold... I'm so scared right now, they might kill me, or do something on me... I'm scared about it. I don't wanna risk Jimin's life just because of this.... I wish someone would help me... I wish someone will not die just because of me... Jimin... Please... Help me...

Jimin's View

Hoseok said the address and now were hear. The police already help us but we made a plan. I push the door harshly as I entered the dark basement. Without any doubt.... I just want to save my love... I don't want her to be danger. I saw Ara and Heejun.

Heejun has his smirk on his face and Ara was smiling like bitch. "Looks like the night and shining armor came to save his Juliet" Heejun said while holding a gun on his hands. I'm scared to die, I'm scared for Hyena's life. "Where the hell is Hyena?!" I shouted at the both of the..

A man came holding Hyena on his arms, her mouth was covered with a cloth and her face was full of cut... It's hurting me, they just ruined her precious skin. I want to kill the both of them right now!!!" What did you do! "I said and came closer to Heejun and punch him in the face." You asshole how dare you hurt her!!! "I shouted. He also punch me back and then he put the gun infront of my face.

" I'm gonna kill you! "he shouted." Heejun! That's not on the deal! "Ara said. He put away the gun on my face... That's when the police came and started on Sorrounding them... I look at Hyena and then I saw Ara stab her with a knife." Hyena!!! "I shouted.

I heard a bang... And I can feel my self, lying on the ground... I look at my stomach and I saw my self full of blood. No, this can't be... I look at Hyena and now she's lying on the ground. Both of her eyes where closed..." Hyena... "

Taehyung's View

I saw Jimin got shot by Heejun and Hyena getting stab by Ara. Jungkook punch Heejun repeatedly on his face Ara was now cuff... I run towards Hyena and then I look at her unconscious body... "H-Hyena please" I said as I started on carrying her body.

My tears are starting to fall on my face... Hang in there Hyena... Don't you dare leave us. Jungkook carried Jimin's body and we both walk towards the ambulance.. They started on putting first aid on the both of them all the way to teh hospital...

Please... Don't die, please the both of please don't die. After some time we arrive at the hospital and they putted the both of them on the E. R. Me Jungkook and the other guys was left outside. I bursted on tears and also them..

I heard someone run and I saw Bora , panting to hard. I look at her while my eyes are still full of tears. She walk towards me and patted my back. "She will be okay" she said. I bursted again on tears as I hug her tightly. Putting my head on her shoulder...

I hope she's okay, i hope the both of them is okay... I hope the both of them will wake up soon...

To be continued
. . .
Kim_Taexis
🥀