6•THE LIBRARY

Closing my book , I got up from my chair with a smile on my face. I looked at the watch tied on my wrist and almost screamed. IT'S 11:30 PM ALREADY! Crap, i have to go back to the dorm as soon as possible or the guard will kill me for coming late.
I wanted to have some 'me time ' so after my classes ended, i went straight to the library and was so engrossed in finishing the book i picked up that i didn't realise what hour it is.( The library is opened 24/7) I didn't even have food. Ugh I am starving.

I picked up my bag and rushed towards the exit. I pushed the door open and stepped out just to see that it was pouring heavily.
I was scared to say the least because the library was ...a kinda dark place because nobody really comes here and not to mention the alleyway situated right beside it.
The thundered roared after the lightening enchanted the inky sky.
I stood under the shed outside the library and looked up at the enraged clouds. Storms are beautiful.

Suddenly, I heard a few moans. What if somebody needs help? Is somebody injured? Should I help them?
I was curious and started walking towards the alley. I hid behind the wall and peeked through it while the rain made my eyesight hazy.

Oh my god! Shit I just saw two people making out . Eww gross.
I was gonna go back under the shed until I realised that I saw someone familiar.
I peeked again and ...Wait is that Alaric? Oh good lord. Alaric is making out with someone I don't recognize.
Just as I was about to turn around , I felt someone creeping up behind me . I was gonna scream but they covered my mouth with their hands. Okay I'm gonna die now. Shit!
I started moving around more and tried punching the tall figure in front of me. I almost punched him but I guess I broke my hand . Damn his built body. He picked me up with his one hand around my waist while other covered my mouth. My back was pressed against his front. He dragged me under the shed while I was still trying to get his hands off me uncontrollably. I felt something poking my thigh. Crap.

"I guess you should stop moving ,love. We have quiet a painful situation here."
...
Wait I know that voice.
He uncovered my mouth but his hand remained on the lower of my back. I turned around to face him.

"Issac! You scared me to death. What are you doing here?!"

"Atleast I'm not looking at people making out", he smirked.
Yeah the gods are against me again and I should just die of embarrassment.

"I- I wasn't looking at-"
Before I could complete my sentence , he started chuckling .

"I'm kidding Autumn. Calm down"

Now don't get me wrong but he looked incredibly handsome right now. His hair dripped with water while his eyes bored into mine. His wet T-shirt defined his sculptured body.

"Are you done checking me out?"

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts while he looked at me with a smile on his face. Fortunately it's dark , so he wouldn't see my burning cheeks.

"Uhh..No I was just..You know just...I WAS THINKING", I whisper screamed at him while he started laughing at me. His hand pushed back his hair and woah , pretty boy ..WOAHHH.

"So what are you doing here at this hour . You know it's not safe Autumn. If you had to go somewhere you could've asked me or the guys . It's not safe here. Especially for a pretty girl like you. Next time, if you need to go somewhere, you tell me okay?", He said.

From where did that come from huh? I just met this guy before a day or two and he is already acting protective of me. Hmm..This is not at all weird. Wait, did he just call me pretty?

"Umm..Okay? I was just reading a book inside the library and lost the track of time. You don't have to worry about me Issac. I'm good." I said to him with a soft smile on my face because I didn't wanna sound rude. Maybe he is just looking out for me.