11•GIANT ANGRY GORILLAS

All of them looked indignant. I swear to god if they continue looking at us like that, i'll pee in my pants. I expected them to bombard us with questions but they just stood there like the giant angry gorillas which they are.

"Umm Hi?" Okay I regret saying anything because they all are glaring at me now.

"Who's idea was this?" Ares asked a bit too calmly.

"W-what idea are you talking about?",Zoey chuckled nervously.

"DO NOT FUCK WITH ME ON THIS ZOEY", Ares suddenly raised his voice. Well, does this mean she can fuck with him otherwise? I SHIP IT .

"Do you all fucking remember what you did last night?!",Blaze spitted out.

"Yeah?",Felicia answered.

Our heads snapped to look at her. I stared at her wide eyed. WRONG MOVE FELICIA!

"Oh really? enlighten me Felicia.", Caden gritted out.

"Why do you guys care anyways? I mean we can do whatever the fuck we want and-", FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY CAN'T I CONTROL MY FUCKING MOUTH!

"SHUT IT AUTUMN! ALL OF YOU WERE FUCKING DRUNK OUTTA YOUR MIND. YOU ROAMED ON STREETS AT FUCKING MIDNIGHT WEARING ..THAT. DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT COULD BE?!", Issac yelled.

Alaric clenched his fists , turning his gaze from me to Issac, i guess he didn't like how Issac addressed me. He was gonna say something but was cut off by Ares. Alaric looked almost crazed now. Uh-oh. The giant gorilla just exploded.

"YOU GOT FUCKING TATTOOS AND MADE OUT WITH RANDOM MEN IN THE CLUB WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

How do they know this?

"We have our sources.", blaze said. Did i say that out loud?

"Look, we just don't want any of you to get hurt okay? We care, i don't know why, but we really care.",Caden said as his eyes softened while looking at us.

They sighed.

Ares grabbed zoey's arm while caden helped felicia sit up.

"I'll go and make breakfast for all of you", Issac said as he moved out of the room. Everybody followed him.

Deciding to have something I got up. As I reached the door, a hand snaked around my waist. uh oh. Alaric.

There was no one else in the room, just me and him. With swift movements , he slammed the door shut while his chest was pressed against my back. One of his hands was still on my waist while the other was wrapped over and above my chest.

He gently nipped at my ear lobe and a moan almost escaped my mouth.

"Do you know how unsafe it was for you to roam around drunk? Do you know how stupid it was? You got fucking tattoos! You danced around with random men, do you know what goes through their minds? You seriously could've gotten hurt. If i see doing that kind of shit again, i swear to god i'll kill anyone and everyone who looks at you in the wrong way. I am not fucking around Autumn. I fucking mean it. And there will be consequences for you too", he whispered.

A shiver ran down my spine due to our close proximity. I turned around to look into his eyes, just to be assured that he was deadly serious. I knew he was mad.

I don't know what happened but we both were leaning in. Our lips brushed together and the feeling filled me with ecstacy.

"HEY BREAKFAST'S READY!",But before anything could happen, we were interrupted by none other than Issac.

Okay this isn't 'just friendship' .. i guess we almost kissed in the heat of the moment.

ALARIC'S POV

I got a call from John. We often go there to get our tattoos and piercings done. He was talking about some drunk girls that we may know, probably some flings. But as soon as he named those girls, we rushed to get them. God knows what these drunk girls will do.

Angry, was an understatement. I was fucking furious.

Rushing inside I grabbed John by his neck.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"
He looked scared to say the least . He pointed towards the couch, where they were all sleeping. Even though she is passed out on that couch, she still looks beautiful as ever. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

The guys were with me, equally angry. I picked up Autumn, while the guys carried zoey and felicia. Taking them to the dorms could get all of us in trouble, including the girls themselves. So we took them to our apartment. Issac comes to live with us in the apartment frequently.

I needed to know what all they did tonight. They didn't even tell us!

I need to let off some steam so that I don't snap at Rose. I can't let that happen. After trying for god knows how long, she has come closer to me.

I just want to make her dull days better.

After reaching the apartment, I lay her on the bed. Knowing that she is secure now, I head towards The Arena.

Time skip

It's almost been an hour here and I have beaten up atleast 5 guys here. I really needed that. Although, creating this much havoc has got me in trouble. I have beaten up the best men in here, as I am one myself.
I head towards the main office of The Arena to meet Bob and Mark, they basically started the underground boxing matches.

I knock on the door twice before entering. A code I have been following since the very beginning.

"Ah Stone, have a seat.", Mark grinned.

Sitting on the chair opposite to the table, he continues speaking.

"What has gotten into you?! You took over all of them. If you fight them the way you did with the others today, nobody can stop us from winning."

Oh, so that's what this is all about.

"I was just...I needed to let off some steam. That's it."

"Continue", Bob raised his brow at me.

"Which clubs do you own?",I questioned.

"And why do you want to know that?", they frowned.

"Personal business"

"You're lucky that we trust you Stone.", Bob said while handing me a folder with the list of all the present grounds and clubs which they own.

Muttering a small 'thanks', I rushed out to the Arena and took off to the club nearest to the dorms which the girls live in. It is pretty obvious that they went to a club and got drunk.

As soon as I reached there, I was given access to go inside the private office room as everyone knew me here. Ofcourse.

And that's when I saw it, the CCTV footage of the girls. Getting drunk and dancing.

She is not gonna get away with this.

_________________________________________

Heyy. I would dedicate this chapter to  megthetrue  as this beautiful person was the first one to vote and follow! I honestly had decided what your next nickname would be but you guys are saved! Although I can still use it but nvm.

Okay so ALARIC'S POV guys. And let me know if you liked the chapter. Also the picture of their respective tattoos is given above. Thankyou for reading. Vote and comment! Byee♡