9• HUGE ROCKS

"If I fall, you'll go down with me"

"Gladly",he chuckled.

I have no clue of where we are. After driving for an hour or so we reached this place..forest-y place. Wait-is that even a word? Never mind.

"Oww" I screamed out in pain.

"Its a fucking stick Rose",he exclaimed.

"You won't understand my pain ,tomato juice" , ha! His new name.

"Well, I have other sticks too but they will poke you at more interesting places.",he smirked.

Needless to say that I am the one looking like a tomato now. Huh, I'm gonna change this name.

"With a HUGE rock in our way, and Autumn Grace overcame another obstacle beautifully", I said giving a running commentary of how good I am at doing things. FUDGE NUGGETS I AM PRECIOUS.

"You know what else is HUGE?", he smirked again.

Okay immajustgodie. Ughhh

"Agh, Alaric I swear to the holy mother of jesus, I'm fudging tired I can't moveeee",I whined like the baby I am. What?! Babies need love and affection don't judge!

"We are gonna reach there soon Grace"

"Noooooooooo", I whined again.

"Alright then hop on my back"

OMG I am sucker for piggy back rides. *Cue the evil laugh*

"Before you say anything, let me tell you that I am a very heavy-"

And I didnt even get to complete my sentence because this doofus just picked me up. Idiot.

"Shut up you are like 45 kgs",he eye rolled.

Okay that wasn't supposed to be hot wtf and I'm 47.9 kgs!

As we walked for approx 5 more minutes , Alaric had put me down gently because we had reached our destination.
As soon as I turned around to face 'the place where he took me', a gasp escaped my mouth.

"Holy shit!", I said ,still in shock.

" I found this place after I had a fight with one of the guys

" I found this place after I had a fight with one of the guys. I had beaten him up and shit went down the hill. Nobody knows about this place but you."

"T-that's very sweet of you Alaric", I stuttered because he said only I know about this. And wow.

"Hey! I'm not sweet."

"Aw, but you are!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are my sweet big cuddly teddy bear from now", I said.

" oh am I?" , he chuckled.

"Yep",I grinned.

He took my hand and we sat on a rock there. It seemed like the stars were giggling looking at us, as we held hands.
This makes me feel so special.
As we fell into comfortable silence, I thought of doing something more like singing something.

"I've been holding my breath
I've been counting to ten
Over something you said", I sang.

"I've been holding back tears
While you're throwing back beers
I'm alone in bed", he continued.

"You know I, I'm afraid of change
Guess that's why we stay the same
So tell me to leave, I'll pack my bags, get on the road

Find someone that loves you better than I do, darling, I know
'Cause you remind me every day, I'm not enough, but I still stay", we sang 'july' by noah Cyrus together.

I could have never imagined how peaceful this moment was with him. We laughed, sang, smiled , talked. I never knew he had this side too.
This night is one of the most memorable ones in my life. I'm happy. Because he is with me right now.

We hadn't noticed how late it had gotten because we can see the sun rising now and boy it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
My head was on his shoulder and his head was on top of mine.

Suddenly, in a matter of about 10 minutes ,the sky turned grey. Clouds roared once again. It was drizzling . I closed my eyes to savor the feeling of rain drops on my eye lids. I don't know when I had fallen asleep. All i know is that i had warm arms wrapped around me.

________________________________________

"Oh so the princess is up now", someone said in an extremely sweet voice which obviously was fake.

I sat up and opened my eyes only to see Zoey and Felicia standing in front of me like angry parents who are about to ground their kids for partying late at night.

"Uh- hi guys, how are you?", I smiled like nothing happened.

" WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!"
"YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR A GOD DAMN NIGHT WOMAN!"
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
"AND WHY DID ALARIC BRING YOU HERE?"

"CALM THE FUDGE DOWN LADIES! I was with Alaric.", I said.

" Omg, did you do the dirty? Holy crap I knew it!! I can see the connection between you guys and ahhhhhhhhhh. Wait you used protection right?", zoe exclaimed like a mad woman.

While felicia just gave me the look my mom would have given me but what surprised me was the wink I received after she gave me that look. Damn girl.
We just looked at each other one more time and busted out laughing as Zoey was still ranting like crazy.

"No we didn't. I'll tell you the whole thing", I said.

So after telling them about what all had happened last night, excluding the part where Alaric and I were together after I had sneaked into 'The Arena'. I just told them how I fell asleep and he got me back to the dorm. Where the hell was the guard tho?

"Okay so this is alot to take in", felicia said.

"Yeah I know", said zoey with the same expression on her face.

"Hey guys, I'll be back. I'll just have to give grandma a call"

"Okay"

_________________________________________

Hiii!!!!
please vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading. Muah. Buhbye.