BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) EMIY Profile

BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) Emiy Profile

BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) consists of 5 members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, and Emiy. The band debuted on August 8th, 2016 under YG Entertainment. On October 23, 2018, BLACKPINK has officially signed with the U.S. label Interscope Records.

BLACKPINK Fandom Name: BLINK
BLACKPINK Official Fan Colors: Black & Pink (Not officially announced, but officially used on group's logo and merchandise)

BLACKPINK Official Accounts:
Instagram: blackpinkofficial
Facebook: BLACKPINKOFFICIAL
Twitter: ygofficialblink / BLACKPINK
VLive: Black Pink channel
Youtube: Blackpink
TikTok: bp_tiktok
Weverse: BLACKPINK

Emiy Profile and Facts

Stage Name: EmiyBirth Name: Choi Ha-Eun English Name: Emily Rose ChoiPosition: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper, Visual, Face Of The Group, Center, MaknaeBirthday: February 16, 1999Nationality: Korean-GermanyHeight: 173 cm Weight: 47 kg Bloo...

Stage Name: Emiy
Birth Name: Choi Ha-Eun
English Name: Emily Rose Choi
Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper, Visual, Face Of The Group, Center, Maknae
Birthday: February 16, 1999
Nationality: Korean-Germany
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: O
Instagram: @emily.rose
YouTube: emily.rose official
Occupation: Singer, Model, Endorser, Global Ambassador, Songwriter, Producer, Composer and Choreographer.

Emiy Facts:
- She was born in Berlin, Germany.
- She live in Germany for 7 years before move to live in New York for 5 years before back to Korea.
- Her father is Korean-Germany while her mom is pure Korean.
- Emiy's mom is CEO of Lotte Corporation while her dad is CEO of Deutsche Bank.
- Her twin sister work with their dad as an accountant.
- Emiy know having the best background among Blackpink's members.
- She have a twin sister name is Elisa Dahlia Choi. She's the youngest, apart by 5 minutes.
- Emily admit sometimes she changes her place with her sister since their different only that Emiy has a dimples both her cheeks.
- Ha-Eun means grand, big, summer, and charity, mercy, kindness.
- Emiy Germany's name is Aleesha (Of the noble kind, Noble, Honorable, Sanskrit - Protected by God) and Elisa's name is Aleshia (Of the noble kind; Noble, Honorable, Hebrew - Ornament)
- She has been asked by various companies but she rejects them all.
- Audition at YG Entertainment secretly without permission from her mom.
- Out of 200 people who go to the audition, she won the first place.
- She's training for 4 years. (Starts on 2012 when she was 13 years old).
- When her mother found out she go to audition and got accepted, her mother doesn't really like that idea but after she told her mother that music is what she want to do, her mother try to accept it. Now she become number 1 BLINK and always supporting her children.
- Emiy's IQ is 142. She's the smartest among them.
- She can speak fluently in German, English, Korea, Thailand, Mandarin and Japanese. She learned Korean from her family.
- She's good in Math and Science.
- Emiy is good at sports like basketball, soccer, badminton, tennis, gymnastics, figure skating, ice skating, archery and track & field.
- She's a dance mentor in Youth With You season 2 (2020), Produce Camp 2021 (Chuang 2021).
- Close friends (female) : TWICE, RED VELVET, GFRIEND's Eunha, SinB & Umji, OH MY GIRLS' YooA & Arin, IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon, Hyewon, Yena, EVERGLOW's Siyeon, Mia, (G)-IDLE's Minnie, Miyeon.
- (Male) : BTS, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, EXO's Chanyeol, Kai & Sehun, ASTRO's Rocky, Sanha, STRAY KIDS and TXT.
- Soloist : Jessi, Hyuna, Kim Chungha, Jeon Somi, Kim Sejeong.
- Favorite colour is Blue, and White.
- Favorite numbers is 2.
- Favorite animal is sugar glider.
- Emiy own a black-white nain poodle puppy names "Po" because his colour resemblance Po the Kung-Fu panda
- Favorite foods is any kind of food especially korean.
- She can cooks any foods especially her favorite.
- Can play any guitar, drum, piano, flute and keyboard.
- She enjoyed choreography, composed, write a lyrics, play instruments.
- She is big eater and loves to sleep.
- She loves photography and taking pictures.
- She have a black belt in tae kwan do, also like do pilates and boxing.
- She also started 99 Liners Group Chat which included Emiy, TWICE's Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, RED VELVET's Yeri, EVERGLOW's Sihyeon, IZ*ONE's Kang Hyewon, Choi Yena and Oh My Girl's Arin.
- As September 6, 2022 her follower on instagram more than ±85 million making her the most following idol on instagram.
- On October 2020, she opened her own YouTube channel "Emily Rose Official" and in July 2021, she already reached 15 million subscriber.
- She already earn $1 million when she 18 years old.
- Her net worth in 2021 is $17 million.
- As February 2021, Emiy move to her own apartment in Seoul Forest Trimage.
- Dating history: BTS' Jimin (June 4, 2019 - present).
- Blackpink's Emiy and BTS' Jimin has been together for 3 years already (for June 4, 2022). They made their relationship official since June 4, 2019.
- Surprisedly, netizens and both fandom are celebrating their announcement and happy for them. They both have been shipped since Blackpink's debut era and Jimin or his other members also seems to support Blackpink by humming their song or watched their music video.
- She is the Gucci Muse/Ambassador, Harry Winston Muse/Global Ambassador.
- She is the second kpop idol to be in cover of Korea's Top 6 magazines, such as ELLE magazines, Cosmopolitan magazines, Harper's Bazaar magazines, W magazines, Vogue Korea magazines, and Marie Claire magazines after her members Jennie.
- She has appeared on the covers of numerous smaller magazines such as, Top Class, Dazed, Nylon Japan, Billboard, and High Cut.

- Emiy's Ideal Type; Someone who has a nice voice, having nice laugh and can eat well. Also someone who can understand her very well.