🥀01

She could feel her cheeks burn as blood dripped onto the shimmering floor. She pushed herself up off of the floor and continued. She stood. Proud. This was her kingdom and they were fighting for what they believed in. She had raised a kingdom of warriors that would fight for their queen until their dying breath. The girl straightened her crown on her head and kept going. She would not back down, they would not back down. Two female warriors came up to their queen and asked if she was okay. She let them know that she was fine and they returned to the battle.

The queen made her way to the leader of the enemy line. She held the woman up by her neck and concentrated. The Queen's veins turned a violet colour that matched the colour of her eyes as the enemy took her last breath. The magic spread through the girl's body as she turned an ash grey colour. The Queen dropped the lifeless body on the floor as it turned to dust and withered away with the red winds.

The platinum haired woman held her head high as she walked through the hoard of warriors dressed in gold. She held her golden staff up in the air to signalise her win. The orb glowed a bright purple as she screamed "Nahjahheya!" (victory in battle)

to which her warriors replied "Nahjah" (victorious)

Just then a bright white light shone in the queen's face. Her screams radiated throughout all the Draconites' bodies. The burning sensation was all that the girl could feel other than the occasional feeling of her stomach churning as if she was being spun a thousand times.

The girl felt her back hit a rocky surface and her eyes opened to a dark starry sky. The girl could hear her wicked scream, but could not bring herself to stop. The pain was too unbearable.

A boy with dark hair and lightly tanned skin came running towards her, a blonde girl following him. The boy tried to grab a hold of her but she screamed and writhed trying to get away from him. The fear burned inside of her and her eyes glowed violet.

"Woah!Woah, I'm trying to help!" the boy forced as he took her hand in his. The warmth felt new to the girl and suddenly her pain was lifted a bit. The last thing the queen saw was the boy with yellow eyes, wincing in pain.

She succumbed to the darkness.