🥀2

The Queen woke up startled, to find herself in a room that looked similar to her healing quarters.

The girl sat up and looked at herself, her armour was on the floor by the metal table and she was dressed in a soft pink dress.

She swung her legs off the table and stood to look around the room.

A dark-skinned man came through the door to the back.

"I see you're awake, how are you feeling?" The man asked kindly.

He picked up a torch and examined the blonde girl.

"Where am I?" The girl asked defiantly

"Beacon Hills Veterinary Clinic" the man answered wary of the girl. She had no damage to her brain or anything so why couldn't she remember where she was?

"I want a word with your King!" The girl demanded slapping the torch out of the doctor's hand

"My what?" The doctor asked, speechless

"I am Queen Giselle of Lavernia. I will see your King and he will send me back home!" The girl rose, standing on her toes in order to appear taller and superior to the Doctor.

"We will help you. But first, you must help us." Satomi spoke from the corner of the room. The woman flashed her red eyes and in turn Giselle's eyes flashed purple.

"Werewolf" The blonde girl muttered in shock.

"Help me." The Asian woman asked, almost pleading.

The woman proceeded to inform the Faie Queen of what was happening to her pack. The girl, being the kind, selfless queen she is decided she would help the woman and her pack.

She knew how alphas felt about their packs. She knew that their packs were their families. Their life.

It was then that the girl noticed the male next to her on the other table. He looked like he was on the verge of dying.

"I'm going to be honest with you Satomi we need to get him to a hospital." The doctor said

"That's never really been an option for our kind, unless you know something I don't?" The woman wondered

"Not something, but someone."

***

They found a woman with dark brown hair and kind looks at the hospital. They helped the man onto a bed.

"This isn't happening at the school is it?" The woman asked worriedly

"School, its Saturday?" Deaton questioned

"They're taking the PSAT's." The woman in blue stated.

The werewolf on the bed sat up, coughing out black blood.

"I think we need to hurry." Satomi stated, scared for her beta.

"Black blood is not good sign?" The blonde girl asked, extremely confused and running to catch up to them.

The woman in blue stared oddly at her as the Doctor answered "not with humans, no."

They entered a small room with silver doors. The four of them piled in, wheeling the bed with them.

"The room is moving?" Giselle asked, shocked but no one answered her.

The elevator moved as fast as it could but Melissa kept pushing the buttons. The man's body was shaking violently.

Giselle heard it. The last breath taken by the werewolf. She held her hands over his eyes and shed a tear.

"You have fought well soldier." The girl whispered.