🥀3

When they had left the hospital the queen had been introduced to the two boys who everyone had a fondness for.

"So this is the girl you found in the woods I'm guessing?" A pale boy with dark hair and amber eyes asked, wave his hands in the direction of the queen

"Yes." Derek replied.

"She's wearing my dress, why is she wearing my dress?" A red head piped up with a sinister smile.

"She has a name." Ella stated, her head held high.

She was a queen and she would not be treated as anything less than that.

"What is your name then, sweetie?" The red head answered her, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"Gi-" the girl stopped herself, remembering what Melissa had told her.

"Ella." She corrected herself.

Melissa smiled at the short girl, it was nice having a teenager who actually listened to her.

"Yeah you sure about that?" The brunette boy from before asked with loads sarcasm.

"I'm Scott." The tall boy with tanned skin and a slightly crooked jaw interjected with a wide smile.

"This is Stiles, Lydia and Kira." He pointed at each of them.

For the first time since she'd met them, Ella felt welcomed. She didn't blame them, they're humans, humans don't trust easily. With good reason.

Humans can be so fake that you don't even know who the real enemy is until they have your head on a silver platter.

Ella pitied humans, the ones that were kind and caring that is.

***

"So, tell me about where you're from." Scott asked as the two of them sat on his bed later that night.

"I come from a land called Lavernia. It's beautiful. The skies are a lovely lilac colour and the grass is greener than your greenest apple. The people there love each other. Most people. My people. I am Queen. I rule over a race of beings called Faie. We are like Fairies, only not all of us have wings. Only the divine." The girl paused, and looked at the boy who listened carefully to the girl's story.

"I have a group of warriors who are ready to fight for me until they die. My best friend, is one of them. Her name is Fay. She has always been there for me. I miss her. And I can feel that she misses me too." The girl sat up and stared out the window.

"I must get back to her. Get back to my people. My people need me." The girl stated, she walked over to the window and looked up at the stars.

"I don't know if we can get you back." Scott muttered softly. He felt sorry for the young queen. All she wanted was to get back home. And instead she was dragged into the mess.

Scott recalled seeing her name on the deadpool. It meant that she lived there now right? She lived in a beautiful place, had a beautiful life. And now she had to come here. To Beacon hills. She was brought to her death.

"But of course we can." The girl smiled softly and sat back down next to him on the bed.

"We don't have the technology to do that yet." He replied looking at her with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Silly boy. Not technology. Magic." The girl informed, her eyes glowing a bright violet.

She lifted her hand and took his hand in hers. With her other hand, she twirled circles around his palm, creating a tiny purple tornado.

***

The girl had been staying at the McCall household, which was confusing for Agent McCall as he did not know who the girl was or what she was doing there.