🥀4

Melissa walked into the morgue, wiping her eyes and complaining about the plan.

"Give me your hand." Noshiko asked.

Melissa looked at Stiles for confirmation. "It's okay" he told her and she agreed, placing her hand in Noshiko's.

Noshiko placed Melissa's hand on Scott's heart. "Wait for it."

Melissa breathed out as she felt the boy's pulse.

"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?" Melissa asked

"It's enough for an Alpha." Noshiko replied.

"How much time do we have?" Melissa asked.

"45 minutes." Noshiko replied

"What happens after that?" The Alpha's mother choked

"I bring him back the same way." Kira stated

"No I mean, what happens if he stays like this longer than 45 minutes?"

"No one's told her?" Noshiko asked condescendingly.

"What?" Melissa asked

"Scott dies." Ella muttered, squeezing Stiles' hand

"What?" Melissa asked again

"He dies." Noshiko stated.

***

Ella, Liam, Stiles and Kira were at the laptops watching the screens of the hospital. Stiles was on the phone with a guy named Argent who was helping them.

Melissa and Noshiko were outside watching for a person who looked unfamiliar.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Liam asked pointing out the screen that was turned off.

"No it's not." Stiles answered.

"Where is that?" Kira asked

"The roof, I'm going." Ella replied.

"Woah, this might not be just a malfunction." Stiles stated.

"That's why I'm going with her." Kira replied, taking out her katana.

The two girls left for the roof, leaving Liam and Stiles behind.

"You're both coming right back!" Stiles shouted.

"Immediately. Don't make me come after you Narnia!" He continued

Ella liked the nickname Stiles had given her. She didn't know what it meant or where it was from, but it had a nice ring to it.

When they got to the roof, they found that the sires were cut, as if someone did it deliberately.

The girls heard a rattling and grumbling and turned to see the berserker, coming straight for them.

Kira took out her katana and twirled it as Ella readied her hands for battle.

She was trained in hand magic, but it helped if she had her staff with her.

The berserker came forward and Ella readied herself, waiting for it to make the first move.

Kira sliced and scraped at the berserker with her katana but it just blocked and ducked all her moves.

The monster swung his left arm at the kitsune and knocked her down.

Ella stepped forward. She held her hands out as purple mist came from them. "ARRAGGAT!"(choke) the girl screamed as her mist began to choke the creature.

It made to try and stop itself from choking, scratching at its neck. It ran forward, while choking and hit her backwards with the skull on it's head.

Ella was knocked backwards and hit her head on the ground.

"Get up! Ella get up!" Kira yelled, shaking the small blonde girl.

Ella woke up standing and pulling kira backwards away from the creature. She pushed her out the way, going back to the creature.

"DOGAT!"(suffer) the girl screamed as her eyes turned purple

"Nith"(pain) the girl whispered as she tried to make the monster hurt.

It screamed and it's knees buckled, but that didn't stop it.

"Kira!Run!" Ella screamed at the kitsune.

Ella was held down to the ground by the neck, she couldn't move. Couldn't feel any limbs. The blood rushed to her head as she faded into darkness.

***

The queen was sitting in her round, pink bathtub when Fay came over to her.

"My queen, you must stay away." The brunette Faie told her, handing her a towel.

The blonde girl stood, and climbed out the tub. She took the white towel from her warrior and wrapped it around her body.

"Whatever do you mean?" The queen asked.

"Lavernia is fine. But they have threatened to kill you and all the children of the woods if you come back my queen." The brunette explained

"I must help." The queen said as she walked closer to her friend.

"Stay away Giselle. This is for your own good." The faie tapped her finger on the queen's forehead and sent her back to sleep.

***

Ella woke to find herself lying in Scott's bed. She had been changed out of her clothes and was now dress in a verge large shirt and black shorts.

She looked to the left of her and saw Scott, sitting in a chair beside the bed, asleep.

"Scott" she whispered as she shook his leg.

He woke up startled, and then smiled softly at her.

"What happened?" She asked him, sitting up.

"We didn't get him. We didn't get the Benefactor." Scott said sadly

"I'm sorry Scott."

"We know more about him now though." Scott informed her.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked him

"Well, we think it's a banshee, I mean, who else has the power to know when someone is dead, but doesn't need visual confirmation?" Scott provided

"Oh." The girl pondered out loud

"You kids need to eat." Melissa stated as she stuck her head in the doorway.

"What's for dinner?" Scott asked as he stood

"Pizza." Melissa answered as Scott grinned.

Melissa left to the kitchen to wait for the two teenagers.

Ella got up and followed Scott to the doorway.

"What's pizza?" The girl finally asked.

Scott turned and smiled at the girl.

"If you haven't had, you haven't lived."

******
Hehe, small chapter sorry